KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

Filtered by age: 36-43
KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

4.7

on 5/17/2017 8:30:00 AM

oh my Gooood it is a miracle!
I love this lotion togeher with Emulsion II
At the beginning the "glue effect" was annoying but after some time I got used to it and there is no longer any lightness for this beautifully moistened skin.
There is no more dryness.
Moisturizer better than any cream.
It is expensive but very efficient. One set of emulsion plus lotion is about 5-6 months of use 2 times a day.
pores are gone, the spots disappear, I have no surprises -it is amazing produkt
Wonderful discovery this year!
highly recommend

I was given a sample of the whole 5-step range of products, but I wasn't very much impressed with almost all of the products. This lotion, too, is a bit heavy in alcohol and I think alcohol dehydrates skin. The bonus, though, is that with regular use I noticed my breakouts (I used to have one or two breakouts regularly, especially on my chin) almost disappeared and my skin felt plumper. The price is a bit exaggerated.

on 11/19/2003 12:59:00 PM

I love this product! When the SA was telling me about this important step (Lotion II), I thought she just wanted to sell me more products, but I tried the very generous-sized sample and it's wonderful. After the cleansing step, you put this on before the Emulsion (or any moisturizer you might have) and it helps it sink in better. Sometimes, I just use this by itself on warm days. Can't say enough about this product!