Kanebo Sensai Lotion II

Filtered by age: 25-29
Kanebo Sensai Lotion II

on 8/10/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was given a sample of this product (among other products) when I purchased some Sensai eye cream. It's funny that this is the only one of the products that I liked- INCLUDING one that I actually paid for, lol.

Anyway, as mentioned, this toner is the only product that I actually liked. It was light, smelled good, softened my skin, didn't burn and didn't cause any breakouts or or dried my skin. However, I do not think that I will be purchasing this at all because I find their prices outrageous. On the other hand- since I'm sure of its effects I will give it a MAYBE in the future.

I've been on the lookout for great skincare products. My skin may, to some people, seem like it's in pretty good shape. But I do have a lot of redness and depending on the products I use it gets better or worse. Especially now in summer I'm extremely lost.
At my counter I received a very generous set of Kanebo products to try out. The only one out of this set I really liked was the step two Sensai silky purifying creamy soap. That stuff works wonders, highly recommended.
I had very high hopes for this toner. In fact I thought it was going to be the single product I'd like from this range. This toner though is way too heavy. I expect a toner to be refreshing and light. This however didn't seem to get absorbed by my skin and I could feel the layer of it laying on my face for a good two hours afterward. This was a huge letdown.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was a recommendation at the counter and i use it for 3 months now. i have combination skin, but in winter my skin is very dry. i was looking for a serum to layer with my cream. this lotion is amazing, pure moisture, less fine wrinkles, no breakouts - normally i am sensitive to breakouts -. i love it. My husband is also using the lotion and nothing else. highly recommendet. Big bottle, so its cheaper than 1 oz. products.

on 4/14/2003 9:34:00 AM

Fantastic product. I can't call it a toner as it has no alcohol, but it's more like a moisture prep. Gives a fantastic base for Kanebo's Emulsion II.

Available at: