Uploaded by RochelleRoyalty

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/24/2015

Most of the colours are amazing, some poorly pigmented when used dry. That is my only complaint! You literally cannot go wrong with this for the price!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

3.0

Jan/09/2015

This was given to me by a friend, and I don't really like it....it's not very pigmented, they're chalky, and they don't blend well...the only color I ever really use is the matte taupe/light grey toned brown shade, and I will run that it my crease for light definition on my minimal makeup days.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/08/2015

I went to Sephora excited to buy the Naked Palette by Urban Decay as I heard so many friends raving about it and when I saw it was $40 I quickly passed. I had seen a similar one in the CVS by Maybelline and decided to try that for $10 as the girl at the counter said "I am not supposed to say this but this is a good choice as it is pretty much the same colors as the UD Palette." She …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

Jul/05/2014

This palette is adorable!! I think that Maybelline may be redoing the packaging and or formulas becoz I got 1 of mine clearanced out $5 at Meijer than I found it again today at Kroger for $3 & I kno it retails at least $7 normally to $8 so I wonder if the new Nudes palette is going to take its place or ppl lost interest in this little gem. It has everything you need! And it's so darn …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jun/18/2014

I actually use the very last shade, Khaki, to fill my eyebrows. Mine seemed to not have any shimmer like the photo above, but then again my palette is extremely old.

I also use the pale shimmery one right beside it, Almondine (I think, because the back label is very worn out) to brighten up my eyes by applying it to my inner tear duct.

This is a great palette and I find …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/13/2014

This is my favorite palette of all time! Seriously. The best. It does perform better over a primer, but it works great by itself. I actually got the gold color to stay in my waterline for several hours, believe it or not!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

Jan/15/2014

This is my fav eyeshadow palette! The colors re really pigmented which means they last forever! You can create some gorgeous smokey eyes with the greens/golds.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Dec/22/2013

These are good eyeshadows. Matte, satin , and shimmers! Natural colors, last long without primer, color pay off, blends well.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Nov/18/2013

This inexpensive, versatile little palette is a "desert island" product.
You can create at least 6 different looks from natural to smoky to metallic, etc.
All for less than 5 bucks.

The coppers and greens really set off blue eyes.

I have purchased it over and over again.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (390 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Oct/08/2013

All you need for eyeshadows in a cute easy to travel with packaging!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29