New York Color Eyelash Curler

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/19/2018 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Works, doesn't rip my eyelashes out, lasts a long time, easy to clean. I'm very happy with it. It's also very affordable. I have downturned, deep set eyes.

on 7/14/2016 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best eyelash curler I have ever used. I have tried so many and even spent tons of money on the high end curlers and just was never impressed. I read the reviews on here an bought one and I was blown away. This curls my lashes great and the curl last almost all day. It is so affordable that I've bought a couple. One to keep at home and one for my purse and will buy more just in case they discontinue it. Couldn't live without it!!

on 6/13/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Been using this curler for years. I have gone through MANY -- Revlon, L'Oreal, Covergirl (sucky, sucky, and sucky) & even Japonesque (liked quite a lot, but not enough to rebuy over this). This curler does the job it is supposed to. Curls well & cheap. I buy from Walmart, a couple at a time. I have never had one break, but like to replace them anyway. Highly recommended!

I had this eyelash curler for more than two years and still hasn't broken down on me. I have gone through E.L.F, Tarte and of course Revlon eyelash curlers and I come back to N.Y.C. This was my first eyelash curler and works just as good as I bought it from the start. I have to say though, the replacement pads didn't last. So, I replaced it with a Sally Hanson one and it hasn't been worn out at all!! The price to this is affordable and I love overall look to this product. Highly recommend. It beats out the high end ones in my opinion. Stop looking and get this one as fast as you cannnnnnnnn. (Taylor Swift quote lyric from Dear John on that last few words.)

on 3/28/2015 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Surprisingly effective and easy to use lash curler, and only costs a few bucks! I was on the lookout for a good curler, and most importantly one that fits most eye shapes well and is a cinch to use..I have almond shaped, slightly deep set eyes. I used to use the LaCrosse one (also from drugstore) but it was difficult to get it to fit my eyelid and I'd end up with crimping. Not with this gem. It has lavender handles and a spring for ease of use, which I prefer. It very easily fits the contour of my upper eyelids and gets to all lashes, even those at the end. I am very much impressed with how nicely my lashes look- it looks like they are naturally that curly and look fanned out. When I apply mascara, my eyes just pop. My lashes hold a curl nicely as well, so that's not an issue. I highly recommend this as an alternative to higher end, more expensive products, as it gets the job done very well.

on 3/21/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Does the job really well. Can pinch if you aren't careful, but for a few bucks, you can't beat it, especially if you're on a very tight budget like I am! The curl stays and holds. For me, I have to do two different tries to get all my eyelashes (I have large eyes), but it's no big deal.

on 9/12/2014 12:57:00 AM

Love it!!!

on 7/19/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've used the elf mechanical eyelash curler for years but then it got discontinued :( .... So I was on the hunt for a new curler I used this curler and wow did it curl quickly and beautifully please don't discontinue!!! Love love love!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's an eyelash curler...it curls your eyelashes. We're not asking for much here. It was $2.74 and it does what it's supposed to do. And the little grips are purple!

Really inexpensive & does the job.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools