New York Color Eyelash Curler

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/14/2016 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best eyelash curler I have ever used. I have tried so many and even spent tons of money on the high end curlers and just was never impressed. I read the reviews on here an bought one and I was blown away. This curls my lashes great and the curl last almost all day. It is so affordable that I've bought a couple. One to keep at home and one for my purse and will buy more just in case they discontinue it. Couldn't live without it!!

on 6/13/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Been using this curler for years. I have gone through MANY -- Revlon, L'Oreal, Covergirl (sucky, sucky, and sucky) & even Japonesque (liked quite a lot, but not enough to rebuy over this). This curler does the job it is supposed to. Curls well & cheap. I buy from Walmart, a couple at a time. I have never had one break, but like to replace them anyway. Highly recommended!

To Read all 98 Reviews, Login or Join

I had this eyelash curler for more than two years and still hasn't broken down on me. I have gone through E.L.F, Tarte and of course Revlon eyelash curlers and I come back to N.Y.C. This was my first eyelash curler and works just as good as I bought it from the start. I have to say though, the replacement pads didn't last. So, I replaced it with a Sally Hanson one and it hasn't been worn out at all!! The price to this is affordable and I love overall look to this product. Highly recommend. It beats out the high end ones in my opinion. Stop looking and get this one as fast as you cannnnnnnnn. (Taylor Swift quote lyric from Dear John on that last few words.)

on 3/28/2015 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Surprisingly effective and easy to use lash curler, and only costs a few bucks! I was on the lookout for a good curler, and most importantly one that fits most eye shapes well and is a cinch to use..I have almond shaped, slightly deep set eyes. I used to use the LaCrosse one (also from drugstore) but it was difficult to get it to fit my eyelid and I'd end up with crimping. Not with this gem. It has lavender handles and a spring for ease of use, which I prefer. It very easily fits the contour of my upper eyelids and gets to all lashes, even those at the end. I am very much impressed with how nicely my lashes look- it looks like they are naturally that curly and look fanned out. When I apply mascara, my eyes just pop. My lashes hold a curl nicely as well, so that's not an issue. I highly recommend this as an alternative to higher end, more expensive products, as it gets the job done very well.

on 3/21/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Does the job really well. Can pinch if you aren't careful, but for a few bucks, you can't beat it, especially if you're on a very tight budget like I am! The curl stays and holds. For me, I have to do two different tries to get all my eyelashes (I have large eyes), but it's no big deal.

on 9/12/2014 12:57:00 AM

Love it!!!

on 7/19/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've used the elf mechanical eyelash curler for years but then it got discontinued :( .... So I was on the hunt for a new curler I used this curler and wow did it curl quickly and beautifully please don't discontinue!!! Love love love!

It's an eyelash curler...it curls your eyelashes. We're not asking for much here. It was $2.74 and it does what it's supposed to do. And the little grips are purple!

Really inexpensive & does the job.

So my lash eyelash curler review (for the Revlon one) said I was saving up for a Shu Uemera curler, but I broke down and bought this NYC one since it was only $3, and I needed a spare to keep in my gym bag's makeup kit. This is definitely is an improvement on the Revlon one!

For my eye shape, unfortunately this curler is a bit too wide and not curved enough, which is why I rated the "packaging" at 3 stars. This can cause my to pinch the edge of part of my lid if I'm not careful, and sometimes the outer lashes get pulled. Also, the spring in the middle of the curler kind of inhibits watching what you're doing when you curl. On the plus side, the metal this curler is made out of doesn't leave a residue under my eyes like the Revlon one does, and while there isn't as much squish when I squeeze the curler, I get more curl with less effort using this tool. It's so effective and so affordable, watching out for pinching my lids and pulling on outer lashes is something I'm willing to put up with.

Bottom line: far from HG, but this does a great job curling lashes.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools