Uploaded by Sarem

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/17/2010

I believe Cellu-Sculpt has been discontinued, but I happened to find 3 tubes of this in a box that was used when I moved. I had some miscellaneous items such as creams and lotions, so I thought I would try it again.

I have been working out intensely for 15 years, and recently have cut back dramatically due to an injury. I've always believed that cellulite is just fat deposits …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Aug/21/2009

This is the one of the only anti-cellulite slimming creams that I have used that yeilded results. Not just so-so results but whoo-hoo results.

Sadly this has been DC'd and is very hard to find. This original formula really did work if used religously. I did lose inches and get firmer thighs, upper arms and butt.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

Nov/11/2008

This did absolutely nothing for me except moisturize my skin. No changes in cellulite whatsoever. bah.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Oct/22/2008

To all negative reviewers: You really cant expect a miracle cream for under $20, but you DO get great results. My pregnancy left me with a road map of stretch marks, as well as deep, long canyons in my legs from cellulite (ugh, i just hate that word). This cream helped fill in those canyons noticably, and nearly erased my stretch marks, i promise you. Naughty me, I havent been working out, so …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

fromeiviz

May/13/2008

I have third tube already and I like this product. It gives legs a beautiful tan, but I wish it would last longer. Perfect for spring and summertime if you want to wear a skirt. Gives legs also a nice shimmering effect.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

1.0
fromrutzie

May/09/2008

The smell was so bad I couldn't even use it long enough to see if it worked. Too bad I couldn't get past the bad smell because lots of people claim it works.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

Apr/26/2008

I love this product, but I hate that I went through a bottle in less than a month. The results were great and fast.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Apr/24/2008

Ok. I am in the middle on this product. It does stink so let me get that out of the way! And, like the girl before- I only noticed about a 15% difference...nothing major! And, I kept asking if it really was working at all! And for my butt, legs, and everything else...it went kind of fast. I guess I would repurchase. I'm not sure :)

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Mar/19/2008

This works! My skin feels much firmer and smoother. Does not get rid of cellulite but makes it much less noticable. Also made the little bumps that I had on my thighs disappear!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Feb/13/2008

Its complicated, being a Junior in Highschool, working out 3-5x a week, (swimming, jogging, eliptical & weight..provided the swimming is light effort) and I still have cellulite on my theighs and stomach. Its not terrible obesity does run in my family but I want to prevent it, this product immediately FIRMS my skin, after using it for about 4 weeks I saw about a 15% difference, hey 15% is …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

AgeUnder 18