LUSH Tea Tree Water

LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

purchased this along side lushs 'grease lightning' and they both helped with clearing up most of my acne. it is a very refreshing mist and I like to use it after taking off my makeup. I also like to spray this on my makeup brushes after I cleanse them. a little bit expensive but worth it.

on 6/13/2016 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! It cleared up my acne in 2 days no joke:)

Please read my detailed review with pics on my blog <3

To Read all 368 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/11/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this toner guys 😭😭😭 Why is it so dmn expensive here?! $18 for 100g is NOT okay!

Honestly this is so aromatherapeutic and calming. When it's 32C outside and I'm a sweaty hot mess, I'll spritz this all over my face and I could just feel all the oil dissipating. It's sorcery, magic, whatever you call it.

Does it help combat acne? No. Does it prevent breakouts? No. But would I still repurchase it? YES IF IT WAS CHEAPER. I love it but I can't have it. It hurts.

I feel this toner soothes and calms the redness on my skin. It feels wonderful and it isn't too harsh compared with other toners I use. I think this toner works as well as the Mario badescu rose water toner. I use it in the mrinong and at night to battle the redness of my cystic acne.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this before going to India. I know this is a very popular LUSH product and I thought it would be a great, refreshing spray to use on the very long flight and also whilst travelling around the "Golden Triangle". To be honest, I was pretty disappointed. I like the idea of the spray bottle but in reality, it's not all that practical to use. The mist isn't very fine and, of course, you really do NEED to keep your eyes closed (unlike Evian or other spray waters). I prefer using this on a cotton pad, which negates the spray pump entirely. I don't find this all that refreshing and it really doesn't seem to do much at all. I much prefer the Body Shop's Vitamin E spray - it's got a finer mist, it's more hydrating, it smells beautifully of roses and it costs a lot less. I wouldn't repurchase the Tea Tree Water and I'll probably give this bottle to my daughter.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have been repurchasing and using this toner for almost 2 years. I really like it and it's great for my sensitive skin. I have used the other toners from LUSH and really like them, but this is my favourite.

Pros:
- makes your skin feel fresh and clean. Makes me feel awake in the morning.
- does not dry my skin out or cause me to break out (other tea tree products have before). In fact, it makes my skin feel really soft after applying.
- affordable.
- lasts quite a while.
- does slightly help with any breakouts.
- cruelty-free!!
- I like the packaging.
- the scent of tea tree is strong but not overpowering, which I like.

Cons:
- I don't like how there is perfume and methylparaben in this product. I do love the product so this doesn't put me off it completely. I just hope LUSH change this in the future.

I use this twice a day, morning and night after cleansing my face. This toner never fails to make my skin feel good. You can apply this by spraying directly onto your face or spray onto a cotton pad. I usually use this by spraying onto a cotton pad and I personally feel it works better for me this way. I have used various different toners, some of which I really liked, but I always come back to this one because in my opinion it's the best for my skin.

on 2/18/2016 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a product that I have repurchased many times. I tend to use it after cleansing morning and night or if I need to freshen my face up a bit. The tea tree toner water helps to make my skin feel fresh and get rid of the oily feeling on my face. I often get spots an I think this helps to slowly heal them and prevent them as it has antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial ingredients in it. My skin definitely feels better when I use this product and I will continue to use it and I recommend it for anyone with oily skin spot prone skin like me.

on 2/12/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been a staple on my shelves since I first discovered Lush a few years back. This is definitely one of those products I wouldn't want to stop using even temporarily, because I'm pretty sure that I have this one to thank for getting my acne under control. Tea tree works really well for my skin generally, and this toner is no exception. I first bought it in the small bottle, and then refilled it when buying the bigger bottle. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I think the spritzer on my small bottle diffuses the spray a lot better than the big bottles do. I like that the toner makes you feel so fresh. The formula is also kind enough that it's fine if you want to apply it between your cleansing routine on mornings and nights. I experience no tightness of the skin the way I do with some toners if I don't immediately follow them up with moisturizer. Sometimes if I'm in a hurry or just feeling lazy in the morning I spray it on a cotton pad in the morning and wipe off any oiliness and dirt, but most of the time I spray this directly onto my face after cleansing. I like the idea of there being so much ingredients that my skin benefits from that I can just let it sink right into the skin. I initially was a bit iffy about the smell, but I got used to it really quickly. Between this one that doesn't have a great smell but works great and the Eau Roma Water that smells great but doesn't do much to my skin, the choice is easy.

on 1/31/2016 11:42:00 PM

I bought this toner water after reading positive reviews (esp from Youtubers raving about it) but I'd say I'm happy that it doesn't break me out yet it doesn't do much for my blemishes either. I've started using the toner on a cotton pad which seems to be more effective and hydrating compared to spraying it on my face. Go for this toner if you have relatively clear skin with just a few blemishes. I'm still looking for a toner for my sensitive-acne prone skin!

on 1/20/2016 6:10:00 PM

Terrible company. Doesn't adhere to legal requirements such as disclosing all ingredients used. Consistently.

'Tea tree water'? Correct me (downvote) if I'm wrong, but tea tree... oil... doesn't come in water form. Therefore there's an ingredient - possibly an irritating or potentially carcinogenic, etc. chemical - keeping the oil dispersed in the water.

The product is too diluted to be efficacious in my opinion.