LUSH Tea Tree Water

LUSH Tea Tree Water
Lush Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 8/21/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This didnt do much for my oily acneprone skin except just make it oilier... it didn't help, it felt really wet and although others say it does do a great job I dont really see the hype. I prefer to just use a moisturizer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Ever since I bought it I keep buying it again. I expected it to smell bad because I don't like the smell of tea tree oil, I was pleasantly surprised that it had a typical nice lush scent. I feel like it helps to prevent breakouts and makes my face less oily. For some reason this product combined with primer makes my skin very soft.

This is an okay toner. I like the quality of the ingredients but I didn't see much of a change in my skin after using it. For the lack of work it did on my skin, and for the small bottle size, I think that this product is over priced- which is the only thing that stops me from repurchasing. It is a good product- it just didn't make the changes to my skin and acne that I was hoping for.

on 6/2/2017 1:21:00 PM

At first i am a little bit sceptic about using a toner to cure my breakout but everyone raves about tea tree and how it can be useful for acne UNTIL i tried this along with mask of magnaminty and im seriously amazed about the result. The breakout that i usually had around my hairline seriously gone and my skin feels so soft, supple and hydrated. It never dried my skin and really put an end ti my breakout so i couldn't ask more. Will seriously purchase this again.

I like the idea but this stuff made my skin so problematic. I noticed i was getting tonnes of acne and had a funny feeling that this was the culprit so I stopped using it and and two days later its almost all gone.Won't repurchase.

on 5/29/2017 4:11:00 PM

I was really in need for something for my acne.. lush personnel recommended this , and said that it will not do anything bad for my sensitive skin... but every time when I use it I will get bad breakouts. Sad.

on 4/3/2017 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this toner! It was recommended to me by my girlfriend when I was having a really severe break out a couple weeks ago. I finally got my hands on the smaller size and I couldn't be happier. I hate using cotton rounds because they're bad for the environment and feel funny on my face so the spray bottle is a huge plus for me. My breakouts have reduced dramatically with the inclusion of this toner into my routine. If you have acne prone and sensitive skin, this toner is definitely gentle but also tough on acne spots. I haven't had a big pimple since I've started using this. I will definitely be buying the larger size when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this for 7 months but only realised last month it contains parabens- demonic chemical substance I'm allergic to. The breakouts never bothered me since they were very minor and unnoticeable, easily treated with Estée Lauder Clear Difference Blemish Treatment. Ever since I stopped using this toner my skin has improved significantly. I have 2 bottles left and must now look for a new owner for them.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

My HG toner, the only one that calms my oily, seemingly untameable skin.

It makes your face feel really fresh and also hydrated. The only downside is the really steep price, because I tend to go to through it like it's nothing.

You really can't go wrong with this. The ingredients, essentially, are tea tree oil and water. I think it's ridiculous that I continue to pay something like $11 for something that has literally two ingredients and I could easily make myself, but that's beside the point.

I love tea tree products, and Lush's toner is the best thing if you want some tea tree goodness without any extra crap. I like to use it morning and night after I wash with herbalism to get a little more cleansing power, and I also like to have a quick mist throughout the day if I start feeling oily. If you don't overuse it, I don't find it to be drying, but there's definitely a limit to how much tea tree oil my skin can absorb before it gets tired of it. Basically, if tea tree/salicylic acid works for your skin, this toner will be a gentle way to keep oil under control and acne from popping up.