LUSH Tea Tree Water

LUSH Tea Tree Water
Lush Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 11/15/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I gotta say I'm really loving this stuff, after suffering from numerous breakouts, dry skin, etc., I was desperate to find something that worked. After using this for a few days I noticed my skin started getting more supple and the breakouts were improving a lot!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It doesn't smell like your usual tea tree product
Doesn't break me out

Not a best toner, but it's not bad

I don't feel any regret after I purchase it.

I like the idea but this stuff made my skin so problematic. I noticed i was getting tonnes of acne and had a funny feeling that this was the culprit so I stopped using it and and two days later its almost all gone.Won't repurchase.

on 8/21/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This didnt do much for my oily acneprone skin except just make it oilier... it didn't help, it felt really wet and although others say it does do a great job I dont really see the hype. I prefer to just use a moisturizer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Ever since I bought it I keep buying it again. I expected it to smell bad because I don't like the smell of tea tree oil, I was pleasantly surprised that it had a typical nice lush scent. I feel like it helps to prevent breakouts and makes my face less oily. For some reason this product combined with primer makes my skin very soft.

on 11/7/2017 7:45:00 AM

I don't think any toner has made me break out more than this one. I bought it because I want to go cruelty free, I had already read some bad stuff about tea tree oil (it either works wonders for your skin or makes you break out like crazy) but as a tea tree oil face wash foam worked decent for me too, I thought I belonged to the group tea tree oil works wonders for.

Wrong.

I like the smell, I dislike having to spray it into your face, it feels uncomfortable. I don't think I've ever had this many blemishes on my skin, and that says something.

This is an okay toner. I like the quality of the ingredients but I didn't see much of a change in my skin after using it. For the lack of work it did on my skin, and for the small bottle size, I think that this product is over priced- which is the only thing that stops me from repurchasing. It is a good product- it just didn't make the changes to my skin and acne that I was hoping for.

on 6/2/2017 1:21:00 PM

At first i am a little bit sceptic about using a toner to cure my breakout but everyone raves about tea tree and how it can be useful for acne UNTIL i tried this along with mask of magnaminty and im seriously amazed about the result. The breakout that i usually had around my hairline seriously gone and my skin feels so soft, supple and hydrated. It never dried my skin and really put an end ti my breakout so i couldn't ask more. Will seriously purchase this again.

You really can't go wrong with this. The ingredients, essentially, are tea tree oil and water. I think it's ridiculous that I continue to pay something like $11 for something that has literally two ingredients and I could easily make myself, but that's beside the point.

I love tea tree products, and Lush's toner is the best thing if you want some tea tree goodness without any extra crap. I like to use it morning and night after I wash with herbalism to get a little more cleansing power, and I also like to have a quick mist throughout the day if I start feeling oily. If you don't overuse it, I don't find it to be drying, but there's definitely a limit to how much tea tree oil my skin can absorb before it gets tired of it. Basically, if tea tree/salicylic acid works for your skin, this toner will be a gentle way to keep oil under control and acne from popping up.

on 5/29/2017 4:11:00 PM

I was really in need for something for my acne.. lush personnel recommended this , and said that it will not do anything bad for my sensitive skin... but every time when I use it I will get bad breakouts. Sad.