LUSH Tea Tree Water

LUSH Tea Tree Water
Lush Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

My HG toner, the only one that calms my oily, seemingly untameable skin.

It makes your face feel really fresh and also hydrated. The only downside is the really steep price, because I tend to go to through it like it's nothing.

I've been using this toner everyday for a couple years now and I feel like it will remain a staple in my skincare routine forever! It does exactly what it claims to - I doubt I'll find the need to ever go looking for another toner. It really helps with my breakouts, and I've noticed when I've ran out in the past that my skin is nowhere near as happy without it. Wonderful product :)

To Read all 373 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I used this product for about 2 weeks, I didn't notice any significant improvement in my skin and it didn't perform any differently than my other toners. There is a strong scent which I wasn't a huge fan of and it broke me out. I discontinued use right away and returned it. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

on 8/29/2016 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use the tea tree skin care series from the body shop, and this product is a great addition to my skin care routine. It gives a really nice, fresh feeling and soothes the skin. It also helps clean your skin and reduce oils. Perfect to use before going to bed or in the morning to wake up.

As with most lush products it is a little more on the expensive side, but it's definitely worth it. It's quite a big bottle, the only thing that annoys me slightly is that the spray is quite powerful, so I find myself bracing myself before using it, so not a misty feeling, but still very good.

on 8/6/2016 7:39:00 PM

I've been using this for about 2 months, and maybe twice a day. I love the smell. It's nice to keep in the fridge, since when you spray it on your face it's super refreshing. Perfect for summer months. If my t-zone has gotten oily from the heat/sweat, I'll spritz some on. I also use it either in the morning as a toner after using LUSH's Herbalism cleanser, or after applying all of my makeup. I feel like it makes my makeup look a lot cleaner, and less "greasy". The LUSH saleswoman told me that it would help with my acne, but I haven't really noticed a difference in that department. it's still a great product though, since it just makes my skin feel really fresh! I think I would probably buy this again, if it wasn't that pricey. (I think I got mine for $25 CAD, 100 mL) Let's just pray i don't run out soon.

I've repurchased this toner several several times. I love it!!!!! It seriously is magic in a bottle. IT Does not overly dry my skin, helps control oil and definitely cleared up my acne. I will forever buy this. I have combination, acne prone and very sensitive skin. My complexion has improved, my pores have shrunk & even my redness has faded! Cannot say enough great things about this product. Will repurchase forever.

purchased this along side lushs 'grease lightning' and they both helped with clearing up most of my acne. it is a very refreshing mist and I like to use it after taking off my makeup. I also like to spray this on my makeup brushes after I cleanse them. a little bit expensive but worth it.

on 6/13/2016 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! It cleared up my acne in 2 days no joke:)

Please read my detailed review with pics on my blog <3

on 6/11/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this toner guys 😭😭😭 Why is it so dmn expensive here?! $18 for 100g is NOT okay!

Honestly this is so aromatherapeutic and calming. When it's 32C outside and I'm a sweaty hot mess, I'll spritz this all over my face and I could just feel all the oil dissipating. It's sorcery, magic, whatever you call it.

Does it help combat acne? No. Does it prevent breakouts? No. But would I still repurchase it? YES IF IT WAS CHEAPER. I love it but I can't have it. It hurts.

I feel this toner soothes and calms the redness on my skin. It feels wonderful and it isn't too harsh compared with other toners I use. I think this toner works as well as the Mario badescu rose water toner. I use it in the mrinong and at night to battle the redness of my cystic acne.