LUSH Tea Tree Water

LUSH Tea Tree Water
Lush Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 6/2/2017 1:21:00 PM

At first i am a little bit sceptic about using a toner to cure my breakout but everyone raves about tea tree and how it can be useful for acne UNTIL i tried this along with mask of magnaminty and im seriously amazed about the result. The breakout that i usually had around my hairline seriously gone and my skin feels so soft, supple and hydrated. It never dried my skin and really put an end ti my breakout so i couldn't ask more. Will seriously purchase this again.

on 5/29/2017 4:11:00 PM

I was really in need for something for my acne.. lush personnel recommended this , and said that it will not do anything bad for my sensitive skin... but every time when I use it I will get bad breakouts. Sad.

This is an okay toner. I like the quality of the ingredients but I didn't see much of a change in my skin after using it. For the lack of work it did on my skin, and for the small bottle size, I think that this product is over priced- which is the only thing that stops me from repurchasing. It is a good product- it just didn't make the changes to my skin and acne that I was hoping for.

You really can't go wrong with this. The ingredients, essentially, are tea tree oil and water. I think it's ridiculous that I continue to pay something like $11 for something that has literally two ingredients and I could easily make myself, but that's beside the point.

I love tea tree products, and Lush's toner is the best thing if you want some tea tree goodness without any extra crap. I like to use it morning and night after I wash with herbalism to get a little more cleansing power, and I also like to have a quick mist throughout the day if I start feeling oily. If you don't overuse it, I don't find it to be drying, but there's definitely a limit to how much tea tree oil my skin can absorb before it gets tired of it. Basically, if tea tree/salicylic acid works for your skin, this toner will be a gentle way to keep oil under control and acne from popping up.

on 4/3/2017 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this toner! It was recommended to me by my girlfriend when I was having a really severe break out a couple weeks ago. I finally got my hands on the smaller size and I couldn't be happier. I hate using cotton rounds because they're bad for the environment and feel funny on my face so the spray bottle is a huge plus for me. My breakouts have reduced dramatically with the inclusion of this toner into my routine. If you have acne prone and sensitive skin, this toner is definitely gentle but also tough on acne spots. I haven't had a big pimple since I've started using this. I will definitely be buying the larger size when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this for 7 months but only realised last month it contains parabens- demonic chemical substance I'm allergic to. The breakouts never bothered me since they were very minor and unnoticeable, easily treated with Estée Lauder Clear Difference Blemish Treatment. Ever since I stopped using this toner my skin has improved significantly. I have 2 bottles left and must now look for a new owner for them.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

My HG toner, the only one that calms my oily, seemingly untameable skin.

It makes your face feel really fresh and also hydrated. The only downside is the really steep price, because I tend to go to through it like it's nothing.

I've been using this toner everyday for a couple years now and I feel like it will remain a staple in my skincare routine forever! It does exactly what it claims to - I doubt I'll find the need to ever go looking for another toner. It really helps with my breakouts, and I've noticed when I've ran out in the past that my skin is nowhere near as happy without it. Wonderful product :)

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I used this product for about 2 weeks, I didn't notice any significant improvement in my skin and it didn't perform any differently than my other toners. There is a strong scent which I wasn't a huge fan of and it broke me out. I discontinued use right away and returned it. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

on 8/29/2016 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use the tea tree skin care series from the body shop, and this product is a great addition to my skin care routine. It gives a really nice, fresh feeling and soothes the skin. It also helps clean your skin and reduce oils. Perfect to use before going to bed or in the morning to wake up.

As with most lush products it is a little more on the expensive side, but it's definitely worth it. It's quite a big bottle, the only thing that annoys me slightly is that the spray is quite powerful, so I find myself bracing myself before using it, so not a misty feeling, but still very good.