LUSH Tea Tree Water Balancing Toner

LUSH Tea Tree Water Balancing Toner
Lush Tea Tree WaterTea Tree Water Balancing Toner

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed to find a toner and I heard great things about this one, so I decided to give it a shot. I love it! It doesn't have a strong scent or leave my skin dry/irritated. My skin always feels nice after using it.

I've used it two ways after I've washed my face in the evening: The intended way, where you just spray it onto your face and let it dry (I usually use my hands to pat it in a little), and the way I prefer which is spraying it onto a cotton pad and wiping it all over to get anything left behind by my cleanser (and maybe an extra spray or two after). I also give my face a light spray in the morning before I do my makeup.

I do wish the bottle sprayed it a little more misty though.

This is definitely worth a try.

I will forever buy this product. My face was always super dry after washing. And moisturizer seemed to just make it greasy so now I cleanse my face with a cleansing oil and then spray this on after and let it sit on my skin. It dries in seconds and my skin is moist but not greasy and my acne has pretty much gone away. I will never not have this in my bathroom!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It is very refreshing, smells good and the packaging is aesthetically appealing. The spritzer could be finer, if it were I might be able to use it over makeup. I don’t think it did much for my skin, since it did not clear out my acne. If I have a pimple that is drying down, I think it has quickened that process, but not much else. I will say this though, it does not dry out my skin and it feels nice to apply, which is why I will still rate it highly. It makes me happy, which Lush products tend to do. A tip is to bring this with you to the gym, and use it after a workout. I occasionally sin and workout with makeup on, and this makes me feel less bad about it. It’s still very much winter where I live, and I don’t tend to get oily during that season. Maybe I will add something about that during the summer.

on 11/15/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I gotta say I'm really loving this stuff, after suffering from numerous breakouts, dry skin, etc., I was desperate to find something that worked. After using this for a few days I noticed my skin started getting more supple and the breakouts were improving a lot!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It doesn't smell like your usual tea tree product
Doesn't break me out

Not a best toner, but it's not bad

I don't feel any regret after I purchase it.

on 11/7/2017 7:45:00 AM

I don't think any toner has made me break out more than this one. I bought it because I want to go cruelty free, I had already read some bad stuff about tea tree oil (it either works wonders for your skin or makes you break out like crazy) but as a tea tree oil face wash foam worked decent for me too, I thought I belonged to the group tea tree oil works wonders for.

Wrong.

I like the smell, I dislike having to spray it into your face, it feels uncomfortable. I don't think I've ever had this many blemishes on my skin, and that says something.

on 8/21/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This didnt do much for my oily acneprone skin except just make it oilier... it didn't help, it felt really wet and although others say it does do a great job I dont really see the hype. I prefer to just use a moisturizer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Ever since I bought it I keep buying it again. I expected it to smell bad because I don't like the smell of tea tree oil, I was pleasantly surprised that it had a typical nice lush scent. I feel like it helps to prevent breakouts and makes my face less oily. For some reason this product combined with primer makes my skin very soft.

I like the idea but this stuff made my skin so problematic. I noticed i was getting tonnes of acne and had a funny feeling that this was the culprit so I stopped using it and and two days later its almost all gone.Won't repurchase.

on 6/2/2017 1:21:00 PM

At first i am a little bit sceptic about using a toner to cure my breakout but everyone raves about tea tree and how it can be useful for acne UNTIL i tried this along with mask of magnaminty and im seriously amazed about the result. The breakout that i usually had around my hairline seriously gone and my skin feels so soft, supple and hydrated. It never dried my skin and really put an end ti my breakout so i couldn't ask more. Will seriously purchase this again.