Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 5/20/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

first and most importantly, this doesn't break me out. i like this bronzer but it's almost my same skin color so i have to layer to get an effect. i think when my skin is clear and i don't need much foundation i can just use this and call it a day. i find i use this for contouring and like the results but again it's so close to my skin color it's not dramatic. i wish they would make this one shade darker for black women with a deep brown complexion.

on 9/16/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hi
This is just a question for the bb shade,Im mixed race black/white and i use the mac NC42,so i was wondering if someone could suggest what shade would be best for me? I emailed a bobbi brown makeup artist and she said the Medium would be best but i was thinking more towards the Dark?

on 12/17/2006 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great bronzer for a DDD. Most matte bronzers don't show up on me, NC50/Warm Walnut. But this is great product. I have both Dark and Deep. Deep is cooler and Dark is warmer. I love Dark with BB Honey lipgloss for a quick summer look. I can't believe it took me so long to buy these! But I will repurchase again and again if I have too.

on 12/1/2003 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

After having done a makp-over from Bobbi Brown I was talked into purchasing this product. I bought this in Dark 3. Well this is an ok bronzer but I find the pigmentation a bit to strong. A bit hard to control when you have limited time and trying to get to work in the morning. I use this particularly on the weekends or in winter when I really need some added glow. I love Bobby Brown make-up but this one I will not repurchase as it is too high maintenance. There are products out there that are much easier to apply.