Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.2

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 12/16/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I was choosing between this product and the Benefit Hoola and I'm a bit disappointed I didn't go with the Hoola.

I was swatched with the shade Golden Light but just to be sure, I used the Ask an Artist form in the BB website. I was apprehensive that Golden Light might be too light but both the SA and the BB representative highly recommended the shade. For reference I wear 4.5 Warm Natural in Bobbi Brown and NC40-42 in MAC.

The product is just okay, nothing to write home about. It's light so I'd need a few good swipes to have it show on my skin. I inquired about a darker shade but apparently it would be too dark for me. Against my yellow tones the bronzer can look a bit dirty and red. It doesn't define and contour as well too.

I do, however, love the sleek compact. Plus points as well for Bobbi Brown's awesome website customer service.

When I swatched Benefit Hoola, my face completely changed. I was glowing. No effect of the same caliber for Bobbi Brown's Bronzing Powder. Very pricey as well. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My search for the perfect matte bronzer has ended! I was considering Benefit Hoola but went with Bobbi Brown instead! I'm so glad i did :) It's so pigmented and blends like a dream! Also no orangeness which is fab for those who are having trouble with bronzers that make them look orange. This is absolutely amazing and looks completely natural and blends really well onto your face. I use a powder brush with this for bronzing and a MAC 109 to contour with and fab results! It was a little pricey at $65AUD but worth every cent! I purchased this in the lightest shade for my NC37/40 skintone which was suprisingly dark enough to contour with :) I recommend this so much!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The colour is great to make you look like youre naturally glowing if you apply it correctly.However,it can tend to look abit too powdery.

on 7/16/2008 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use this bronzer everyday. the color is very natural and i love that it doesn't have any shimmer or anything in it. i use the deepest shade and it looks great. i've had this for quite a while. i haven't tried a whole lot of bronzers so i can't really compare it to anything else. but i can say, i really love it and will buy again when it runs out.

on 12/25/2004 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mom got a deluxe sample size of this (in Medium) included in a BB GWP and passed it along to me. I've been using this for over a year, and am very pleased with it. The color looks totally natural (and not at all orange-y) on my light/medium olive skin, and I love that is completely shimmer-free! This bronzer, paired with a little mascara and gloss, makes for a perfect, effortless, summery face any time of year. I'm going to purchase a full size tomorrow!

on 12/3/2004 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first bronzer and I keep going to back to it when I want to look like I've been on vacation. It's good...very good; you'll actually look like you have a tan because it's matte: you just look a bit darker - like you were at the beach. If you prefer a shimmer with your bronzer, try NARS Laguna - the only other one that doen't turn orange on me. I am an olive complected HHH (Honey Hued Hottie) and wear this in medium. A BB SA showed me how to sweep this along the bridge of my nose, on my eyelids, chin, and forehead with BB's bronzer brush - I tried it with a blush brush and the look just isn't the same. I guess you need the coarseness of the brush to pick up the product since it is kind of brick-like. This would be a five, but to purchase the bronzer and the brush to get that look merits an overall rating of 4. Okay, 4.5. continued >>