Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.3

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 7/14/2015 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the Natural shade because it looks more like a real tan - it's not shimmery or sparkly and has a little bit of reddish pink in it. When you get real color from the sun, it's not so much golden as tan with a hint of burn, if you know what I mean. So I think Natural mimics this best without going too orange. It's not super dark but it's a realistic suntan color.

Nice matte powder, easy to blend

For reference, I wear Sand in most of Bobbi's foundations.

on 3/1/2014 7:09:00 PM

This bronzer is the best I have found. It is the perfect colour and it lasts a long time. My only complaint is that it broke very easily (I didn't drop it) but I loved it so much I still used it when it broke up into little bits. I got the medium colour and it's a natural bronze colour (not orange!) for my NC25 skin tone. I also can break out terribly on my cheeks from bronzer but this has kept my skin clear.

on 2/10/2012 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am a BB Sand to Warm Sand foundation wearer, (?NC15 MAC, Clinique Alabaster, Illamasqua 4). I have this in Golden Light (the lightest). So I'm quite fair, and Bronzers do tend to go orange on me. This little beauty doesnt though. For an experiment I put heaps on, and no I did not leave the house, and I still look really brown. I only use a small amount and really buff it into my skin, for somebody that normally looks sick, this bronzer makes me look super healthy and glowing. Love the matte finish, love that its probably going to last me a LONNNG time. Love that is sits beautifully on my skin all day, especially at work! I wasnt a real bronzer girl before this, now I cant do without it. All my friends are buying it now too, it just looks THAT good. You wont regret it!

on 11/30/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Okay, so i was sold this product by a lady at the bobbi brown stall in the David Jones centre. I was looking for a non orange, non shimmer/sparkle bronzer, matte bronzer.
The lady who sold it to me, was actually wearing it, and it looked beautiful! She then applied some to my cheeks to let me make the decision for my own skin, and i fell inlove with it!
I purchased "golden light" which is a very golden brown colour, hardly any orange, but i recommend this particular bronzer to people with more tanned skin, it can look a bit "over done" on people with fair skin (i have fair skin, but was wearing tan at the time), and if not applied in moderation to fair skin, it can turn your nice golden bronze into an orange nightmare! (like most bronzers really).
This bronzer would suit any skin type (eg: oily, dry, combination) in my opinion. It lasts really well And it is best applied with a bronzing/blush brush or buffing rush. It also contours really well too!
The packaging for this product is also really nice, its got a shiny black clamshell case with a really big mirror inside.
This product is well worth the $65 (Australian) that i paid for it, and i would definitely re-purchase unless i find something of equivalent quality that is cheaper.

Not the best bronzer I have tried, but still I LOVE it. This is actually the second best bronzer I've tried. I LOVE the Laguna Bronzer and I like better than this. But, I don't like the Benifit HOOLA much, its rocking, but I prefer this. I use this to contour my nose, my cheekbones, everything. And when I'm going for a natural look, I just put this on my cheeks and work it up to my temples. It honestly works great and looks great. But NARS is better for me. The thing I don't like that it looks.......kind of powdery. If I wear it for like the whole day the first 2 hours it looks gorgeous..but then starts looking kind of powdery. And the lasting power is not so good, but its ok I guess.

on 3/10/2011 12:23:00 AM

I love this Bronzer - on my third one in 2 years, so it lasts pretty well. It has a super natural, light matt finish and really helps to build up the colour on my very fair neck. Golden Light works really well with my NW20 skin tone. Pretty hard to make a mistake with this bronzer as long as you have the right brush!
One annoying thing - the latch always seems to break on this packaging - happened on everyone so far. Could be me as I travel alot and it might just be getting a rough time in my makeup case. But doesn't bother me too much as I am not one to carry bronzer around in my handbag.

on 11/14/2010 5:17:00 PM

Great product, and a little goes a very long way. I wear it basically every day and it has lasted me more than two years. Definately a makeup basic I couldn't do without.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The lady at the Bobbi Brown counter gave me a "sample" of this which was basically enough to last several weeks. I was skeptical of the dark color, but it turned out to be really good. It blended nicely, and it added a nice glow to my cheeks. My friends kept commenting on how nice my skin looked, and I attribute that to the bronzer. I approve!

I really liked the way this looked on my skin BUT it has so many blemish causing ingredients. I don't feel comfortable because I have wrinkles I don't need to add acne.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a basically good bronzer. I love the fact that it has no shimmer as that is very hard to find. It goes on very nicely and gives my light/medium skintone a nice glow. I use the shade medium. my only wish is that the color were not so orange. I would like to try benefit hoola.