Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.4

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 9/20/2017 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have revised my rating upwards after using this product for some time.

I have found the Bobbi Brown powders reliable because they don't cause breakouts. I found this really adds a lot of colour to your face, it's pigmented (bali brown) though I find that application can be made lighter with a fluffy brush (rather than a compact brush). I usually prefer liquid bronzers but given powders cover a lot of territory in a short period of time, evenly, and can be nicely added to the neck and d├ęcolletage, they make sense. Additionally, powders don't block pores as readily as liquids, so again powder makes more sense for my skin health.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Unfortunately I have had to stop using this product, as it causes painful breakouts wherever I have used it on my face. This is annoying because the shade golden light is so beautiful and looks very natural. Also, the packaging is looks nice and there is a decent sized mirror in the lid

on 9/18/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have medium to dark skin complexion. To give you a visual image I'd compare it to Tyra Banks. I had to get the darkest shade, which made me question... What about the girls and guys darker than me?? That's probably the only downside to this, but overall the bronzer is one of my favorites. I don't own much bronzers, but this one being so perfect makes me not want to try anymore. Kind of pricey, but makeup is life. So worth it

on 2/16/2015 6:42:00 PM

Wow very like this. I bought my at Sephora for $40 before taxed. I got this in Golden Light. I very like matte bronzer. It doesn't break me out like some bronzer. Happy with this bronzer.

on 7/11/2013 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Got this in Golden Light. The powder is very fine and pigmented, but still its applies well and blends well. It works for my NC30 skin. I have yellow undertones and this works only if applied lightly. Because my skintone is quite yellow, if i pack too much on it'll make my face look too yellow. But applied lightly is very nice. Mac's bronzer in Golden has more red undertones and that i can pack on if i want a more bronze look.

This is also completely matt and the packaging is so chic and classy. The mirror is really nice and the compact feels solid and nice. Only thing i don't like about the packaging is that the compact cannot be opened 180 degrees. It can only be opened slightly more than 90 degrees, like maybe 110 degrees. Being able to open all the way flat to me is so much more convenient. I can look at myself in the mirror and watch where my brush goes on the powder.

No fragrance which is fantastic. Overall a very good bronzer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This matte bronzer is great. I use the golden light to make me sun-kissed look. Since I have oily skin, so I don't want my branzer to have any shimmers. I really love it. If I won't get bored because it can be used for long long time, I will absolutely buy it again.

LOVE THIS BRONZER! I have this in golden light (for everyday, because even though I'm about an NC30/35 when pale, I loathe looking like a big bronzed head on top of a pale body, yuck) and medium for when I'm a little darker. This is just a high quality bronzer...no shimmer, no glitter bomb, just matte bronze-y goodness. Plus Bobbi makes like 7 shades of the matte bronzer alone, with different undertones, so you can always find the right shade of "bronze" that you're looking for. In addition, you get a huge amount of product....I've used my golden light basically every day for +/- a year now, and even though I hit pan, there's still at least 35% left. This is a great staple bronzer in anyones makeup bag! Highly recommend.

on 2/9/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this bronzer. It stays matte and has great staying power. I use this with a stipple/skunk brush and its great for a healthy glow and contouring.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite bronzer ever! it's matte with no shimmer or glitter and very soft at the touch. I got this bronzer in the color natural. I do have to use a light hand while applying because if you apply too much it can look really weird. The packaging is classy and nice also. Even though it's a bit expensive i'm pretty sure it will last you quite awhile. So it's worth it :)

I love this bronzer! It is perfect for both the youthful and the mature. This product doesn't have any shimmer and the colours are very natural. It lasts you forever, and if you are new to bronzer, ask the helpful Bobbi Brown counter workers and they'll show you how this product can be used (according to design) I'd buy this again :)