Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 2/9/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is beautiful! I look like I spent the day at the beach! Not a bit orange...I got the natural color... perfect for my light skin. I love this! Nice matte finish as well.

on 4/2/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use Bobbi's bronzer in Golden Light and I love it. I can use this lightly on my face when I'm pale and I can also use it when I'm tanned and it looks great. Have repurchased numerous times. I normally go between this and benefits Hoola bronzer and both flatter my skin time really well.

on 9/18/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have medium to dark skin complexion. To give you a visual image I'd compare it to Tyra Banks. I had to get the darkest shade, which made me question... What about the girls and guys darker than me?? That's probably the only downside to this, but overall the bronzer is one of my favorites. I don't own much bronzers, but this one being so perfect makes me not want to try anymore. Kind of pricey, but makeup is life. So worth it

on 12/20/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful bronzer! My first Bobbi Brown product and I am very impressed. I'm typically quite the MAC snob, but MAC bronzers weren't really doing it for me, and I heard great things about the Bobbi Brown ones so I figured I'd give them a try, so glad I did. I'm an NC30-35 and use the shade Golden Light, which gives me a very soft, natural colour. I also love that this bronzer is matte, very pigmented and build-able, so I can use it for both a heavy dramatic contour, or a light, natural look. I think people with skin tones similar to mine could easily use the medium shade, but I wanted to look natural, and I felt the medium shade was too pinky for my skin tone. Another thing I LOVE about this bronzer is the texture of it, it's a BEAUTIFUL silky, buttery texture, so easy to apply and blend, I often find matte products to be chalky or dry, not not this one! Lasting powder is great, no orange-y oxidization and doesn't turn my oily skin into a greasy mess. I would definitely say that this is the best bronzer I have ever used, highly recommend to anybody who is picky about bronzers - as I really think this meets all the checkpoints. It is very pricey, but it's lasted me forever, and I think if you're going to be wearing bronzer regularly, you should be using a good quality one. Bobbi Brown really did a great job with this product! Will gladly repurchase.

on 4/23/2013 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this bronzer in golden light, at mac my foundation ranges from NC20-NC30, this bronzer is perfect for me, its a nice natural bronzer which doesn't make me look orange, it gives a good natural coverage making my skin look glowing and healthy without adding a shimmer as it is matte, it has a lovely package making it easy to open and close, I brought this in NZ for $65.00 (makeup is way more expensive here) but it is definitely worth it .

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This matte bronzer is great. I use the golden light to make me sun-kissed look. Since I have oily skin, so I don't want my branzer to have any shimmers. I really love it. If I won't get bored because it can be used for long long time, I will absolutely buy it again.

on 7/24/2010 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the first bronzers I ever bought and i have looked for alternatives but this one is the BEST. I do highly recommend it.

on 9/27/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I couldnt live without this. I am insanely , madly in love with this.

PROS:
Great color
Stays
Looks BETTER and BETTER throughout the day
Nice glow
Great compact

CONS:
Nada

on 10/20/2005 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is becoming my HG bronzer. I am a bronzer junkie and have bronzers from every line imaginable and on my tanned olive complextion with pink undertones it has been almost impossible to fine "The one" coming in close is Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess but only when I have a little bit of a tan to begin with. But then I came across Bobbi's Natural and WOW! what a great bronzer..no shimmer but the perfect pink, brown very close to my own real tan color@!!! I have been wearing it for a week now and have gotten so many compliments and Ive been doing the same makeup routine for years. I love this.!! great bronzer my total HG!!!!!11

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a basically good bronzer. I love the fact that it has no shimmer as that is very hard to find. It goes on very nicely and gives my light/medium skintone a nice glow. I use the shade medium. my only wish is that the color were not so orange. I would like to try benefit hoola.