Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.6

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 3/28/2016 7:25:00 AM

My fav product! Very good quality, nice package. Stays long, powder is very fine. Shades are quite warm / orangey. I have the shade light golden (1).

on 10/28/2008 6:37:00 AM

I have been using the natural shade for a while, it is a great natural bronzer and the colour works well with tanned skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The lady at the Bobbi Brown counter gave me a "sample" of this which was basically enough to last several weeks. I was skeptical of the dark color, but it turned out to be really good. It blended nicely, and it added a nice glow to my cheeks. My friends kept commenting on how nice my skin looked, and I attribute that to the bronzer. I approve!

on 12/27/2005 2:45:00 AM

I have the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Light. How lovely it is! I just love this bronzer. Easily the best I have used. If you have pale skin this shade is perfect and does not give the dirty or orangey color. It is just even and healthy. Bobbi's packaging is always a plus too. Price is high but for the quality I would pay double! Highly recommend!!

I wear zero in Bobbi's foundations (ie Porcelain). I have really dark brown hair and I work in a department store under terrible soul sucking fluorescent lights. As you can all imagine, I usually look like death warmed over, and that's on a good day. I've had Bobbi's bronzing powder in Light for a while but was always reticent in using it, for fear that it would look really obvious. I started experimenting with it on weekends, and even under non-fluorescent condtions, it looks pretty darn good. It warms up my face enough that I don't look so pale. And the best part is, that at the end of the evening, I just wash it off and I'm right back to pale again. And I really can't get over how good it makes me look at work, I just look rested and healthy; you can't really tell I have on bronzer, my skintone is just a bit warmer and glowy. I've been using the Bobbi Face Blender brush to apply, and always follow with a hit of blush on the apples of the cheeks. Every once in a while, I go to town with this stuff and apply layer after layer just to see how far I can build the colour, and I never get any streaking or obvious lines, just a gradual deepening of colour.

I am a bronzer junkie, and this is one of my faves. Goes on evenly and leaves a glowing, even color similar to the day after your first day at the beach (after the reddish has settled down). I have light-medium skin, with yellow undertone, and I swapped for the BB Bronzing Powder in medium. I have been wearing it almost every day since I received 2 weeks ago. Makes me look healthy and well-rested. Definitely up there in HG territory.

on 10/28/2004 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only bronzer I've found that I've been able to use. Everything else makes me look dirty or organge. I'm very fair skinned and with a light dusting, it looks like I've spent my day outside!

on 7/20/2004 12:29:00 PM

This is the ONLY bronzer I've ever found that doesn't turn me muddy and doesn't have so much glitter in it that I look like a disco ball. Fabulous product!

on 2/17/2003 12:01:00 AM

I found this bronzing powder nice, but just doesn't seem to grab me as fantastic.. and it definitely won't replace my Stila Sun. It has a really large and clunky compact and is quite ugly IMHO, I prefer cute sleek designs! The powder itself is great q uality though, and quite natural looking. It's absolutely matte, so this would be great for those who don't like any shimer on their faces.

this bronzer cost $28--which is quite expensive--however know that this is a matte bronzer--you will not find any shimmer here, i wanted a matte brozner and i have this in medium--it is not orange, but it is kinda peachy and i want brown not peach, the compact is great, the mirror is very big which i like, but because of the price and the color i doubt i will buy another