Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.3

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 2/9/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is beautiful! I look like I spent the day at the beach! Not a bit orange...I got the natural color... perfect for my light skin. I love this! Nice matte finish as well.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Excellent all the way, that's all I need to tell you.
I am a bronzer fanatic - I need bronzer in winter, as I am pale and want to look like I am alive - but I do not want it looks too obvious or shimmery. I use bronzer for contouring purposes, also.
This is just perfect: I got it in the Light shade and it is the exact amount of tan for my NC15-20 skintone.
I use this as a contouring powder and it works like heaven; it is rather cool toned but doesn't look dirty and it is NOT orangey at all. I looooove it.
As a side note, I often use Kevin Aucoin as a contouring powder and it is excellent too, but outrageously expensive and ii can look dirty if you are not super light-handed.... the BB bronzer is better, as it is much more forgiving.
I love almost all BB products - except their foundations and skincare - and all the powder products have been a long time favourite of mine. I adore their eyeshdows and blushes and this bronzer is another winner in the line.
Get the right shade for you and try it, it is one of the best bronzer- contouring powders out in the market.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Update March 14th:
recently my skin became extremely sensitive and each time I use this bronzer it causes brake outs. Might be unsuitable for people with sensitive skin.

The HG bronzer! It's on expensive side but here you definitely going to get what you're paying for.
Pros:
- very pigmented. 8g of product going to last you a really long time
- very easy to blend
- long lasting result
- no shimmer

Cons:
- price

P.S. Frankly I'd pay double for this quality. I used Chanel, Dior, Lancome, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Benefit and nothing come close to this one!

on 3/28/2016 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bobbi Brown's Bronzing powder is a solid choice for anyone who wants a matte, finely milled product. It comes in a variety of shades, among them even some for cool toned light skin which is rare. In some cosmetic lines I find it difficult to find a bronzer that doesn't lean orange and that doesn't look muddy or even dirty on my fair NW15 complexion. Telluride and Natural are the best shades for me, both are browns with rosy undertones. Also, this bronzer doesn't make me break out which has been an issue with a few other brands' bronzers.
Only con: The packaging! While the round mirrored compact looks good upon arrival I had the clasp of these break several times which then means that the compact no longer closes and that's an issue for travel. My latest purchase of Natural had it happen again within a few weeks, with only moderate use of the product every few days. I have seen several reviews stating the same issue over the years for these round compacts of the line, this should really be addressed by now. Hence only two stars for packaging.
Otherwise a good product that I recommend.

on 7/14/2015 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the Natural shade because it looks more like a real tan - it's not shimmery or sparkly and has a little bit of reddish pink in it. When you get real color from the sun, it's not so much golden as tan with a hint of burn, if you know what I mean. So I think Natural mimics this best without going too orange. It's not super dark but it's a realistic suntan color.

Nice matte powder, easy to blend

For reference, I wear Sand in most of Bobbi's foundations.

on 2/16/2015 6:42:00 PM

Wow very like this. I bought my at Sephora for $40 before taxed. I got this in Golden Light. I very like matte bronzer. It doesn't break me out like some bronzer. Happy with this bronzer.

on 7/11/2013 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Got this in Golden Light. The powder is very fine and pigmented, but still its applies well and blends well. It works for my NC30 skin. I have yellow undertones and this works only if applied lightly. Because my skintone is quite yellow, if i pack too much on it'll make my face look too yellow. But applied lightly is very nice. Mac's bronzer in Golden has more red undertones and that i can pack on if i want a more bronze look.

This is also completely matt and the packaging is so chic and classy. The mirror is really nice and the compact feels solid and nice. Only thing i don't like about the packaging is that the compact cannot be opened 180 degrees. It can only be opened slightly more than 90 degrees, like maybe 110 degrees. Being able to open all the way flat to me is so much more convenient. I can look at myself in the mirror and watch where my brush goes on the powder.

No fragrance which is fantastic. Overall a very good bronzer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer, the color match perfect with your skin looks very natural not orange at all!! also its perfect for countouring.Its a must in my every day makeup!!

on 12/24/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I resist buying most of the bronzers on the market, simply because I dislike shimmer on my face. The perfectly matte (yet not muddy or flat) Bobbi Brown bronzer has changed my mind, though. As a NC 35/40 with warm olive skin, the SA suggested that I try the Medium shade for winter time. I applied a little bit with Bobbi Brown's bronzer brush (another winner) on my forehead, cheek hollows, nose, and chin - and then followed it up with a little pop of BB's bright Apricot blush on the apples of my cheeks (I used a fan brush for this, so as not to apply too much). The results were impressive; this bronzer/blush combination gives a fresh, alert look to my face that is very flattering. As for the packaging,the compact is a bit large (which generally means you are receiving more product), but it's still minimalist sleek (a plus in my book). This bronzer definitely surpasses my previous favorite, Urban Decay's Toasted, as it contains no shimmer whatsoever as well as no gimmicky packaging. Since this is a product for everyday use, it's worth the price tag.

on 7/24/2011 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever tried. Golden light is the perfect shade for my PPP skin. Looked a little dark in the pan, but goes on nicely with a light hand and can be built up as desired. This is a matte bronzer - perfect for those of us who are not big fans of shimmer, but it still gives a nice glow.