Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 4/2/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use Bobbi's bronzer in Golden Light and I love it. I can use this lightly on my face when I'm pale and I can also use it when I'm tanned and it looks great. Have repurchased numerous times. I normally go between this and benefits Hoola bronzer and both flatter my skin time really well.

on 1/18/2015 9:28:00 AM

good quality 👌

on 12/20/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful bronzer! My first Bobbi Brown product and I am very impressed. I'm typically quite the MAC snob, but MAC bronzers weren't really doing it for me, and I heard great things about the Bobbi Brown ones so I figured I'd give them a try, so glad I did. I'm an NC30-35 and use the shade Golden Light, which gives me a very soft, natural colour. I also love that this bronzer is matte, very pigmented and build-able, so I can use it for both a heavy dramatic contour, or a light, natural look. I think people with skin tones similar to mine could easily use the medium shade, but I wanted to look natural, and I felt the medium shade was too pinky for my skin tone. Another thing I LOVE about this bronzer is the texture of it, it's a BEAUTIFUL silky, buttery texture, so easy to apply and blend, I often find matte products to be chalky or dry, not not this one! Lasting powder is great, no orange-y oxidization and doesn't turn my oily skin into a greasy mess. I would definitely say that this is the best bronzer I have ever used, highly recommend to anybody who is picky about bronzers - as I really think this meets all the checkpoints. It is very pricey, but it's lasted me forever, and I think if you're going to be wearing bronzer regularly, you should be using a good quality one. Bobbi Brown really did a great job with this product! Will gladly repurchase.

on 12/16/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I was choosing between this product and the Benefit Hoola and I'm a bit disappointed I didn't go with the Hoola.

I was swatched with the shade Golden Light but just to be sure, I used the Ask an Artist form in the BB website. I was apprehensive that Golden Light might be too light but both the SA and the BB representative highly recommended the shade. For reference I wear 4.5 Warm Natural in Bobbi Brown and NC40-42 in MAC.

The product is just okay, nothing to write home about. It's light so I'd need a few good swipes to have it show on my skin. I inquired about a darker shade but apparently it would be too dark for me. Against my yellow tones the bronzer can look a bit dirty and red. It doesn't define and contour as well too.

I do, however, love the sleek compact. Plus points as well for Bobbi Brown's awesome website customer service.

When I swatched Benefit Hoola, my face completely changed. I was glowing. No effect of the same caliber for Bobbi Brown's Bronzing Powder. Very pricey as well. I will not repurchase.

on 8/2/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Literally my favourite new product. I definitely think every girl should have a shimmery bronzer in their make up bag but I think a matte bronzer is so much more versatile and 'everyday'.

I bought this because I was sick of wearing pink blusher that just made me look like I had a mild form of heat rash (I have reddish cheeks anyway) and even though I love my shimmer bronze pack from The Body Shop, I didn't want to always look so glittery, especially during the day. So I began a hunt for a natural, every day, matte bronzer. I found that there's not a lot of choice out there anyway, and what is out there just made me look a bit muddy and like I hadn't washed my face in a week. So far, not so good. Then Chanel released Les Beiges but I found it had very little pigment and you had to use about 10 layers before getting any colour, which would mean you would use an entire pack in about a week and I could only afford to buy it if I skipped food for that month in that case.

Then I came across Bobbi Brown. The only product I have previously bought from them is their gel eyeliner (which I love) but otherwise I've never been a massive fan. However, this was just amazing. They have a range of shades to literally suit every skin tone out there and it contains just the right amount of pigment. The shade I ended up choosing was 'Golden Light' and I've found that I can use it everyday without people thinking I've overdone the fake tan or been playing arts and crafts with a glitter box that exploded over my face. I bought it before I went on holiday and found it gave me a great looking tan and was also good for contouring. You can comfortably use this all over your face and still look very natural (provided you choose the right shade). After holiday, when I came back 500 shades darker I found it was still great as a blusher because it didn't make me look muddy, which is such a big danger with matte bronzers.

The packaging is sleek and minimal. The product itself isn't scented (or at least, not heavily) so it doesn't give you a headache. It comes with a handy mirror inside the compact for on-the-go application, and I generally find the packaging to do the job. Also there's not a lot of fallout so you don't lose half the product before you even put it on your face or when you open it up which is great. It goes on very easily and it's easy to build it from a light, minimal coverage to a heavier one. And it lasts for ages!! If I put it on before work in the morning, I'll only need to do maybe do a light reapplication in the evening. I also have combination skin but I didn't find it made my skin greasy OR dry so I would recommend it for any skin type. Also, I don't know if anybody else does this but I find it works really well as an eye shadow when you're trying to keep it as natural as is humanly possible.

Overall, I love this product and think it should be a staple in every girls make up bag.

I have this in the shade dark, my Mum gave it to me, it's very red toned which i like because it gives the illusion of a natural tan, and as it's matte it makes a lovely bronzed contour. Do i use this everyday? No, as i don't always like a reddy tan but i've tested the other shades and i wont mark it down because i haven't got the perfect shade as that's an error on my part, the product itself is a perfect matte bronzer :)

I love this bronzer! I have this in Golden Light & my skin is pretty fair. My favorite thing about this bronzer is that you really have to try hard to overdo this. It goes on very light & subtle, & does NOT look ORANGE. It actually gives me a realistic glow & tan. I use this on the days where I want to go more natural. I actually use it by itself on my bare face, just over some moisturizer. I love the packaging & I will definitely buy again. It is expensive, but very worth it. Great bronzer & my favorite out of all the many others I've used.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

---Why?
I can wear this bronzer with or without a spray tan. Naturally my skin is VERY fair with a red/pink undertones and the "Golden Light" shade works perfectly. Not too dark or muddy.

Also, I love that the bronzer is matte. Most bronzers are sparkly, which I don't prefer because I like to put bronzer all over my face.

on 9/29/2012 6:07:00 PM

I love love love this bronzer for my fair skin.

on 2/10/2012 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am a BB Sand to Warm Sand foundation wearer, (?NC15 MAC, Clinique Alabaster, Illamasqua 4). I have this in Golden Light (the lightest). So I'm quite fair, and Bronzers do tend to go orange on me. This little beauty doesnt though. For an experiment I put heaps on, and no I did not leave the house, and I still look really brown. I only use a small amount and really buff it into my skin, for somebody that normally looks sick, this bronzer makes me look super healthy and glowing. Love the matte finish, love that its probably going to last me a LONNNG time. Love that is sits beautifully on my skin all day, especially at work! I wasnt a real bronzer girl before this, now I cant do without it. All my friends are buying it now too, it just looks THAT good. You wont regret it!