Palladio Rice Powder Blotting Papers

Palladio Rice Powder Blotting Papers

4.4

Oryza (Rice) Paper, Titanium Dioxide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Swear by these. I have super oily skin and work at an Elementary School where I have to do recess duty. When the weather warms up my skin can be a mess after being out in the sun for 2 hours. These leave my skin so fresh and matte without disturbing any of my foundation. The powdered side is so nice because I only have so long in between my recess duty and giving the teachers their required breaks to touch up. These are way better than the Clean and Clear blotting sheets that have no powder on them and are so thin that you to have to pick them off your face which could ruin your foundation.

i adore this product! i don't care for the look of powder, so i wear a light bb cream and touch up with these as necessary. i don't often have to use more than one in a day, unless it's been a particularly long day. these deposit just the right amount of powder, and it's such a fine powder that it sits very nicely on the skin. the price is pretty reasonable, they're $5 at sally's and i buy them whenever i have a coupon. i love these and i'll continue buying them.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely HG status for years for me! They really soak up the oil and leave a light powder that gives a matte finish. I think they help keep my skin clear too by soaking all that oil up. Not like the flimsy rubber like clean and clear oil blotting sheets.

Having very oily skin, I swear by these. I have to blot every 2-4 hours. I purchase the translucent. I purchase in bulk on ebay, so I often get 1 pack for $4 or less. You can use the powdered or non-powdered side. I typically use the powdered side (instead of having to reapply Bare Minerals mineral veil more frequently). Leaves a nice, light, matte finish. Doesn't clog my pores either.

on 4/18/2016 11:38:00 PM

These are the best blotting sheets I have ever used. I have been using them continually since high school. They are hard to find in Australia, so I just buy them on eBay for about $9, which is still pretty inexpensive compared to other blotting sheets in store. They are double sided, so you can blot your face AND touch up with the powdered side. The rice powder itself does a perfect job at keeping myself from getting oily throughout the day and lasts a while. Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using these oil-blotting papers for years now. I began buying them at Sally's but now I mainly purchase them in bulk from eBay. I have very oily skin and blot about every 3 hours. Without trying to be melodramatic, these changed my life! I wish they'd been around when I was a teenager. They soak up every bit of oil, don't take my BE powder foundation off, and even deposit a bit of powder. On especially oily days (summer in the South), I need to touch up my BE powder after about 6 hours. FYI-I use The Body Shop Insta-Blur primer and then BE loose powder foundation and BE Bareskin Perfecting Veil.

I have oily, acne prone skin and these really help with keeping it in check.

on 6/29/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased them in Warm Beige thinking they wouldnít actually work at adding the powder product however, it really does. It absorbs oil and adds a touch of powder more than I was expecting. It was too dark for my complexion, next time I will get translucent. This is perfect if you are in a hurry and canít pull out your powder and brush to mattify. This is by far better than the actual loose powder. I did get oily afterwards but I have very oily skin so thatís no surprise.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Love, love these. Somebody asked me if I had a tan.

on 12/20/2014 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My HG blotting papers. I've tried Starbucks napkins, Clean and Clear blotting papers, and more, and they always manage to pull makeup off my face and make me look worse. These are the only blotting papers that work for me with makeup on. They de-oil-ify my face and apply a very thin film of powder so my makeup stops looking shiny but doesn't look cakey, like it would if I applied more finishing powder. Also, the price is unbeatable. Love it!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools