Philosophy Soul Owner

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, this stuff stinks to high heaven!! Eucalyptus oil and lavender oil does not make a very pleasant smell when they're mixed together. But on a positive note, Soul Owner does work for me. I rubbed some on the bottom of my feet and after the cream soaked in, they were as soft as a baby's bottom!! My feet are already soft to begin with and this cream mosturized and softened them just right!! Usually after a hour, my feet feel dry again, but they are still feeling nice and soft. I think I will let my boyfriend use this too cuz his feet are extremely dry and rough and this just might be the stuff that will rejuvenate his crusty feet. I listed this stuff as dirt cheap because I "borrowed" this jar from my dad. He wasn't using it so I decided to give it a try and I'm liking it so far!! :)

Popular Lotions / Creams