Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.3

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was such an effective product. really made my feet smoother, moisturized, fresher. it is a bit of a strong smell, but i really didn't mind that. really relieves stressed out feet at the end of the day. i used to be able to find it at sephora, but it's hard to find now, i don't know why.
pretty good price, considering how much you get, and it does last, b/c you don't need a lot.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, this stuff stinks to high heaven!! Eucalyptus oil and lavender oil does not make a very pleasant smell when they're mixed together. But on a positive note, Soul Owner does work for me. I rubbed some on the bottom of my feet and after the cream soaked in, they were as soft as a baby's bottom!! My feet are already soft to begin with and this cream mosturized and softened them just right!! Usually after a hour, my feet feel dry again, but they are still feeling nice and soft. I think I will let my boyfriend use this too cuz his feet are extremely dry and rough and this just might be the stuff that will rejuvenate his crusty feet. I listed this stuff as dirt cheap because I "borrowed" this jar from my dad. He wasn't using it so I decided to give it a try and I'm liking it so far!! :)

Got this product after reading good reviews about it on amazon.com. unfortunately, i can't count myself among those who've benefitted from this product. i thought i would get a thick, creamy salve-like product which would hold in moisture. what i got was a peppermint scented watery substance that moisturizes fairly well, but doesn't do much to hold it in. i prefer handmade...

a good product to try instead of this is the foot cream sold by aveda, the name of it escapes me now. i believe it's slightly cheaper as well!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great product! I've purchased Soul Owner three times already. There are periods when I get lazy and not use it for months at a time. When my feet are truly callused and heels are cracked, I use it religously every morning and night and see results within a week. It's so worth it. There is a strong medicinal scent which doesn't bother me. (My SO on the other hand, HATES it). The lotion is thick and not very greasy.
Update 01/04: Changing my original rating from a 5 to 4. I'm finding that after all these years, this product is no longer working for me. It irritates my skin. Oh well. The search continues. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams