Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.8

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff! It's thick but not greasy, and the glycolic acid really exfoliates my rough heels. Yes, the scent sucks, it's hard to get the last of the product out of the tube, it's a little pricey, and you have to wash your hands after applying. But this is the first foot cream to actually remove callous-y skin for me. Everything else I've tried was greasy and never seemed to penetrate the skin.
UPDATE: I've started using Alpha Hydrox Extra Strength Deep Therapy Foot Cream instead of this. No scent, half the price, same great results from 12% glycolic acid.

I really like the way this product deodorizes feet however it has never strongly exfoliated the bottoms my feet which is disappointing. The tops feel a little smoother after use. I wear it overnight with socks on.

One of my Holy Grail products. This is amazing cream for your feet. After a shower I massage it into the dry skin of my feet and by the next day, after a shower, my feet are transformed. I'm so looking forward to purchasing this in the Amazing Grace scent. I personally don't enjoy peppermint as much as I do the lovely scent of the "Grace" products, lol. My only complaint would be a small one... I wish they sold it in LARGER tubes or even better, in a pump dispenser like they do for the body creams. I need 16 ounces of this wonderful stuff, heehee. I'd just dip my whole body in it in the dry winter months!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foot cream worked horrible for me. It burned my feet to the point where they were stinging (like a sunburn) so bad and turned bright red in between the toes. I tried scrubbing the lotion off completely but the stinging continued for a couple of days. I have smooth feet to begin with so that's probably why I experienced this. I recommend this to anyone with extreme problem feet as it will definitely kill off the dead layers of skin without puncturing into a healthy layer of cell tissue like it did me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am just now starting to get dry heels etc. I tried this product for the heck of it & it was also on sale. I have been using it now for over 2 wks & I can honestly say it has really improved the texture of my heels and overall foot. They are smooth now and any fine lines or cracks are gone. I put it on right before bed & the smell is quite pleasant too. Not too strong!! It contains AHA in it but I have found zero problems with that. I would recommend it for someone who needs some help with dry or slightly cracked heels or just want to improve the texture of your overall foot.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this foot cream. I've never really gotten excited about a foot cream before - I got a one oz. tube in the Birthday Girl set and I liked it so much, I went out and bought the big tube, which is fairly reasonably priced. The cream itself is rich and thick, but it's not oily, and it sinks in easily and you don't have to use that much. It's great to use it at night, then when you shower or bathe in the a.m., all of the old, dry and dead skin, calluses, etc., is so much easier to slough off with a pumice stone. Also, the tone and texture of my skin looks healthier, smoother, younger. I will definitely continue to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff definitely works. And the tube is much better packaging than the old tub they used to have.

Unfortunately, I have to knock off one lipstick from the rating bc it really does smell like turpentine.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used Philosophy's Sole Owner for about a week and was very disappointed. It is so liquid that it is hard to absorb, let alone perform its job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of the lemongrassy smell, either. So my hunt for the ideal foot lotion continues...

I got this as a sample and was quite impressed it feels very moisterising and its on my next to buy list.

This is an OK foot cream but there is nothing special about it. I used it religiously and I didn't see a dramatic change. It really did no better than some cheaper products I have used so why pay $15 for this?

Popular Lotions / Creams