Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by hair type : Other

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, this product sucked! I haven't really had any luck with philosophy products, and this is no exception. It didn't do anything to my feet, nothing moisturising or exfoliating and the smell was too much. This no good product was also waay too expensive.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have used this foot cream for at least 8 years. I used to LOVE this stuff and raved about it but I swear they have done something with the formula. It just doesnt work like it used to. It used to eliminate heel crust like crazy. But not anymore. Doesnt even moisturize that well. I'm not all that hep on any of the Philosophy products I have tried. They are all very middle of the road and ho-hum. This was the one product that I could get behind but now I'm over it with this one too. Fortunately this product is not as overpriced as so many of the other products.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite foot cream ever. No matter how bad my feet get (when I neglect them for months), they are back to top shape after I use this cream nightly for a week. Plus, my DH gets this really rough patch of skin on his elbow (I call it his elephant hide). He would put this cream on the rough patch whenever it appears. Then after 4 - 5 days, a layer of skin would literally fall off, and his elbow looks human again.

The only con is the smell, which is very strong and kind of weird. My cat HATES it. He always looks at me disapprovingly when I put it on, lol. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wow. Rarely does a foot cream humble me and make me want to worship it...but Soul Woner certainly comes very close. I use a foot cream every night to soften my typically rough feet. Over the eyars, I have used everything from the traditional Mint creams to rich, emolient body butters...nothing tackled the roughness...and then I met Soul Owner.

Within one week, my feet were softer and smoother than they have ever been...I am almost done my first jar and am seeking out bulk supplies of the stuff on ebay because I honestly don't know if I can live without it.

The cream, itself, smells like lime and is a nice departure from the more minty smelling creams I have used int he past. It is a thick lotion and you certainly don't need much to coat your feet with it and feel the benefits. The jar says to wash your hands immediately after applying and I completely agree with this, because if you have any open cuts at all, you will FEEL this stuff when it finds them...but that is a small step to take for the benefits this cream gives. At last I have found my holy grail of foot creams.

This is a very average cream with a very pungent, offensive scent. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing--it just felt like a thick cream on top of the skin. It claims to have salicylic and glycolic acid to smooth the feet. To be honest, I tossed my tube because there was no way I could tolerate that fragrance. It is a very strong eucalyptus scent blended with a medicinal scent. There are many alternatives that work better and have a light, clean scent. It sells for $14. for 3.3 ounces.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this in the 1 oz tube on eBay and so far, so good! I didn't think it would work well to to its non-emollient nature, but it seems to be doing just fine - I guess it's the glycolic acid. The smell doesn't bother me at all and I love the fact that like others have said, there's no stickiness or greasy feeling - I put it on at night after "sanding" my heels and wear cotton socks to bed. Looking forward to getting this in the larger size - great stuff!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I wear flip flops nearly every day so my feet are pretty tore up. After two nights of using this cream, I can definitely see improvement in my soles. Paired with a exfoliating sugar scrub the next morning and some body butter to finish it all off, the results are even more obvious. I'll probably purchase the full size (I got a sample) the next time I go shopping. I would prefer that it came in a tub or pump bottle container over a squeeze bottle though, as it can get a bit messy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have repurchased this a couple times and will continue to do so because it's really effective at exfoliating the feet. Put this on under socks and sleep on it...the next morning use a pumice stone in the shower to get rid of the resulting dead skin (yuk). Repeat if necessary. I believe glycolic acid is the second ingredient.

Great foot lotion! Keeps my feet very soft, and has a very nice smell.

I really wanted to like this product, because it does a great job of getting rid of the dead skin on the bottom of my feet, but unfortunately it also causes the top of my feet to peel. Sort of like a sunburn, which is SO not attractive in sandals. =( So while I love how this cream makes the bottom of my feet nice and soft, I just can't use it.

Popular Lotions / Creams