Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 19-24

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Oh my god, this is the WORST smelling product I ever bought in my life. It's smells so disgusting it makes my stomach sick. No doubt it moisturizes your feet super well, but it's not enough to be distracted from its rotten cleaning product-like smell!!!! :-X completely sickening

I got this as a sample and was quite impressed it feels very moisterising and its on my next to buy list.

This is a very effective exfoliating foot cream. I had been using Aveda's Foot Relief but I wasn't happy with the results (didn't remove enough rough skin), so when I switched to this, I was very happy to see that it was much stronger. My feet are now significantly more smooth. The only downsides are that I think this leaves my feet kind of greasy and sticky, and I don't like the smell very much, it smells more medicinal than other foot creams (btw, I wish companies would make foot creams in non-minty smells). Oh, and the pseudo-profound, too-cool for capitalization banalities on all Philosophy products are extremely irritating.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite foot cream. This contains a high concentration of Glycolic acid, so it does an excellent job at exfoliating. This has a slight menthol scent. For the price ($14 USD) you can't beat it. Benefit's Sandal Scandal is twice as much (but you get 1/2 the product) but isn't as effective as this. This is a must have for summer!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Why oh why did I not find this sooner? I've used this for 3 nights now and my feet have done a 180. They are baby soft now with the help of a Dr. Scholl's foot file from Wal-mart. :) My feet used to be so rough that they would snag on my socks...disgusting, I know. I'm so happy with my feet now and am not afraid to show them off or rub them on my SO. :D