Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff! It's thick but not greasy, and the glycolic acid really exfoliates my rough heels. Yes, the scent sucks, it's hard to get the last of the product out of the tube, it's a little pricey, and you have to wash your hands after applying. But this is the first foot cream to actually remove callous-y skin for me. Everything else I've tried was greasy and never seemed to penetrate the skin.
UPDATE: I've started using Alpha Hydrox Extra Strength Deep Therapy Foot Cream instead of this. No scent, half the price, same great results from 12% glycolic acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the few creams I've seen around with glycolic acid in the formulation. It does a good job keeping my dry rough feet soft and smooth. Unlike regular lotion you have wash your hands right away..which can be annoying if you just want to get to sleep. The smells spa like due to the ecualyptus oil.

I really like the way this product deodorizes feet however it has never strongly exfoliated the bottoms my feet which is disappointing. The tops feel a little smoother after use. I wear it overnight with socks on.

This is my favorite foot cream because it's exfoliating and feels fresh. I enjoy the lavendar-ish smell - not perfumey. I like the way it keeps those tough areas on my feet softer, smoother and easy to manage.

Oh my god, this is the WORST smelling product I ever bought in my life. It's smells so disgusting it makes my stomach sick. No doubt it moisturizes your feet super well, but it's not enough to be distracted from its rotten cleaning product-like smell!!!! :-X completely sickening

I will not be w/out this cream. This stuff outranks all the foot scrubs and creams I've ever used. One use and my feet feel like I've had a full pedicure--minus the polish (it's not THAT miraculous). It has a slight minty-lavendar scent so if that bothers you, take note but I find it fades pretty quick.

Love it. Will always keep on hand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foot cream worked horrible for me. It burned my feet to the point where they were stinging (like a sunburn) so bad and turned bright red in between the toes. I tried scrubbing the lotion off completely but the stinging continued for a couple of days. I have smooth feet to begin with so that's probably why I experienced this. I recommend this to anyone with extreme problem feet as it will definitely kill off the dead layers of skin without puncturing into a healthy layer of cell tissue like it did me.

I get pedicure every 4-6 weeks depending on what time of year it is. I love that this cream keeps your feet looking like you just got a pedicure. Just put it on and put some socks on and go to sleep. the next day they are sooo soft!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Leaves my tootsies soft and smooth, especially if I put socks on afterwards, but I ahven't experienced the miraculous sloughing off of dead skin that others have described. Maybe my feet aren't that crusty to begin with! The only downside, I've found that I'm more prone to getting blisters on my feet from my shoes - I guess it just makes my feet a bit too soft!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This irritated my skin so much I had to wash it off. I couldn't even bring myself to try it again and threw it out. Ouch!

Popular Lotions / Creams