Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.8

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Unlike many other reviewers, I really LIKE the fact that Soul Owner isn't a super-greasy salve-like goop. I also love the exfoliation; I live in Colorado and have developed the gruesome hardened feet of the chronically dry climate. This is the first and only foot treatment that has prevented my soles from getting deep (and painful!) cracks during the winter months. As for the smell -- I have a very sensitive nose and a general aversion to strong perfumes in skincare products, but this one doesn't bother me at all. I think it's just a matter of taste.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this in the 1 oz tube on eBay and so far, so good! I didn't think it would work well to to its non-emollient nature, but it seems to be doing just fine - I guess it's the glycolic acid. The smell doesn't bother me at all and I love the fact that like others have said, there's no stickiness or greasy feeling - I put it on at night after "sanding" my heels and wear cotton socks to bed. Looking forward to getting this in the larger size - great stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i gave it a 1 for packaging because i only got the sample. that said, i LOVE this stuff!

i got it as a sample from the MA at nordstrom and i am in love. my feet are generally gross and covered in thick skin, no matter how often i pumice in the shower. soul owner did more on my feet in one night than a month of pumice/scraping would do! i'm hooked!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has a strong mediciney smell due to the eucalyptus oil. It is a very thick cream that feels cool and refreshing going on. It isn't too greasy, but it definitely feels like it is there and it feels substantial.

I put it on overnight and it softens even the thick callouses on my heel and the balls of my feet. It doesn't just moisturize, it exfoliates and it does a great job at both.

Popular Lotions / Creams