Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 19-24

2.5

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was such an effective product. really made my feet smoother, moisturized, fresher. it is a bit of a strong smell, but i really didn't mind that. really relieves stressed out feet at the end of the day. i used to be able to find it at sephora, but it's hard to find now, i don't know why.
pretty good price, considering how much you get, and it does last, b/c you don't need a lot.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Horrible! Actually made my feet worse! I'm guessing it's the salicylic acid in this product, but when it's first applied it makes my feet soft (although it did have that medicinal mint smell to it), but then, by the end of the day, the bottom skin on my feet was literally peeling off like a sunburn. I tried laying off and only applying it every other day or every 3 days and my feet were still super dry and flaky within 2 hours of applying (I should note that my feet were not at all scaly and flaky prior to using this product as I was using a different foot cream which worked waaaaaaay better than this stuff). Would not recommend to anybody. Thanks, but I'll stick to my $2.99 Freeman Beauty foot lotion which works 1,000,000 times better than this crap.