Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.8

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As a foot cream, it's nothing spectacular, but I like to use this for the KP on the back of my upper arms. I definitely think it helps, but is not a miracle worker since I still have some spots. Has a slight minty smell, which I kinda like. Don't apply this to broken skin, b/c it will sting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been through 2.5 tubes of this and while I love the thick cream and Glycolic/Salicylic acids (I 'think' they help), I can't stand the smell. It really is strong and unpleasant, and I find myself using a fruity smelling lotion more often than this. When I do force myself back to using SO, the packaging is hard to work with after you get down half way, and there's not a lot in there for the money ($14 / 3.3 oz). I'm waiting for Dermadoctor Feet Accompli to be back in stock at Sephora to give that a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff smelled so bad that I stopped using it. The smell was very strong and potent.

I didn't see any real change to my feet either. Another overpriced Philosophy product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wow. Rarely does a foot cream humble me and make me want to worship it...but Soul Woner certainly comes very close. I use a foot cream every night to soften my typically rough feet. Over the eyars, I have used everything from the traditional Mint creams to rich, emolient body butters...nothing tackled the roughness...and then I met Soul Owner.

Within one week, my feet were softer and smoother than they have ever been...I am almost done my first jar and am seeking out bulk supplies of the stuff on ebay because I honestly don't know if I can live without it.

The cream, itself, smells like lime and is a nice departure from the more minty smelling creams I have used int he past. It is a thick lotion and you certainly don't need much to coat your feet with it and feel the benefits. The jar says to wash your hands immediately after applying and I completely agree with this, because if you have any open cuts at all, you will FEEL this stuff when it finds them...but that is a small step to take for the benefits this cream gives. At last I have found my holy grail of foot creams.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This irritated my skin so much I had to wash it off. I couldn't even bring myself to try it again and threw it out. Ouch!

I bought and tried this upon recommendation but I'm not so sure I like it. It does serve its purpose for a couple of hours but now that I'm wearing sandals more and more, I find that my feet will revert back to its stubborn nature at some point; dry, callous and bit..firm. Soul Owner also has a smell to it (eucalyptus and lavender oil) but it smells more like Chinese medicine to me...or so I've been told =T . Once I'm done with this tube, I'm going to try Kerasel (cream), in which I've heard is a bit better...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best foot cream I have used. It absorbs into my skin quickly, feels cooling to my skin, and if I use it before I go to sleep and then put on socks, I wake up with the softest feet. I just love this. The smell is a little strong, but it works so well I will deal with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a part of "the little piggies" set. So far, so good. Softens my feet more than other creams/lotions and exfoliates without drying or irritating. I am a bit confused about whether this comes in different scents as it seems others here have experienced either citrus or "icy-hot" scents. Mine smells STRONGLY of lavender, which isn't my favorite scent and is the reason I only gave this a 4.

This lotion softens my tough, rough feet overnight. I love the uplifting scent and the fact that this product works so well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best foot creams out there. I used to be addicted to the vaseline foot therapy (til it was discontinued - story of my life) and this was the next greatest thing I found. No obnoxious fragrance and even my boyfriend likes this stuff. One downside - DOWNSIZING! Now it's only 3.3 oz instead of 4.

Popular Lotions / Creams