Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24

3.6

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Oh my god, this is the WORST smelling product I ever bought in my life. It's smells so disgusting it makes my stomach sick. No doubt it moisturizes your feet super well, but it's not enough to be distracted from its rotten cleaning product-like smell!!!! :-X completely sickening

Got this product after reading good reviews about it on amazon.com. unfortunately, i can't count myself among those who've benefitted from this product. i thought i would get a thick, creamy salve-like product which would hold in moisture. what i got was a peppermint scented watery substance that moisturizes fairly well, but doesn't do much to hold it in. i prefer handmade...

a good product to try instead of this is the foot cream sold by aveda, the name of it escapes me now. i believe it's slightly cheaper as well!

I got this as a sample and was quite impressed it feels very moisterising and its on my next to buy list.

This is a very effective exfoliating foot cream. I had been using Aveda's Foot Relief but I wasn't happy with the results (didn't remove enough rough skin), so when I switched to this, I was very happy to see that it was much stronger. My feet are now significantly more smooth. The only downsides are that I think this leaves my feet kind of greasy and sticky, and I don't like the smell very much, it smells more medicinal than other foot creams (btw, I wish companies would make foot creams in non-minty smells). Oh, and the pseudo-profound, too-cool for capitalization banalities on all Philosophy products are extremely irritating.

i like the strong eucalyptus smell and the cooling feeling of this lotion but i don't see that it does too much to help my feet. i walk around barefoot all the time so me heels especially get very dry and cracked. all this seemed to do is moisturize for a short period of time. it hasn't helped with the cracks or anything. i wouldn't buy this again.

This costs AUD$36 in Australia. It has a nice-enough eucalyptus smell and has a thick-enough consistency. And it has some cool sayings on the packaging. This exfoliates for sure, but I don't find my feet any softer the next day. I know it's exfoliating because it ate away the fake tan on my feet. My feet feel the same, and the exfoliation actually made it drier.

So I alternate this between other moisturisers like the Eulactol Heel Balm, or any body moisturiser really, to give it back its moisture. If this didn't dry out my feet I would give it a 4, but because even then I would find it overpriced, so it doesn't deserve a 5!

continued >>

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! After trying many different approaches and products to smooth and exfoliate my feet, I have finally found something that actually WORKS! This is a wonderfully rich, and creamy treatment. You really will notice the difference overnight...after having used Soul Owner for one month, my feet have completely transformed!

In general, I think this is a good product. The scent leaves something to be desired, but it does the trick. I have really bad feet...disgusting really, and this helped. I wish it would have helped better, but I guess you can't expect the results of a pedicure to come out of a bottle. I like to put some of this on my feet before bed and then throw on a pair of socks. My feet are a little better in the morning. It's not a miracle, but it works.

My feet loooooooooove this! It makes them so soft and smooth, even during these cold winter and fall months. Every lady needs to have this for nice pretty feet.

i agree with the previous reviewers. this is an excellent product, i do feel my feet are getting softer after i start using soul owner!