Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.5

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This does work, however it is overpriced and the smell is awful. I am a foot cream junkie and can tolerate alot but not this. It has AHA and glycolic acids in it which do make my feet smooth but the smell is definitely overpowering to me. If it didn't have that drawback this could have been a near HG product for me. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recently had foot surgery and was left with flakey skin due to it. I couldn't wash my feet until the stitches were dissolved and I was told to refrain from using lotions around the area. The result was really gross looking feet! What saved me? Soul Owner and pure shea butter. The shea butter helped lessen the scarring and Soul Owner just killed any dead, calloused skin I had! The smell is minty. Not a big fan of the scent but it is certianly not a deal breaker. I would put this on at night, let it soak in for a bit and then put on socks. In the morning when I went to shower I noticed areas of my feet turning white. The dead skin then would just slough off when rubbed with a washcloth. I didn't need a pumace or anything, just a washcloth. Philosophy says it has salicylic and glycolic acids in it, and I'm thinking that is what makes this such a good product. If you have this and it didn't do anything for you, wear it overnight with socks!

I will not be w/out this cream. This stuff outranks all the foot scrubs and creams I've ever used. One use and my feet feel like I've had a full pedicure--minus the polish (it's not THAT miraculous). It has a slight minty-lavendar scent so if that bothers you, take note but I find it fades pretty quick.

Love it. Will always keep on hand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foot cream worked horrible for me. It burned my feet to the point where they were stinging (like a sunburn) so bad and turned bright red in between the toes. I tried scrubbing the lotion off completely but the stinging continued for a couple of days. I have smooth feet to begin with so that's probably why I experienced this. I recommend this to anyone with extreme problem feet as it will definitely kill off the dead layers of skin without puncturing into a healthy layer of cell tissue like it did me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Leaves my tootsies soft and smooth, especially if I put socks on afterwards, but I ahven't experienced the miraculous sloughing off of dead skin that others have described. Maybe my feet aren't that crusty to begin with! The only downside, I've found that I'm more prone to getting blisters on my feet from my shoes - I guess it just makes my feet a bit too soft!

My heels are constantly cracked and really dry. I've been testing out a lot of foot lotions and I like this one. Previous reviews are right in saying that the smell is not that good. It's a little pungent. But I think the cream does a great job. If you put this on at night in the morning you can use a pumice and a lot of dead skin comes off, leaving your feet soft. I think for the price it's a good deal as well. I love DDF Pedicure Cream as well (and I love the smell) but it's a lot more expensive.

This cream is fabulous.There's no other way to put it.It's like an instant pedicure in a tube.Makes your feet so baby soft.However I took off a lippie because of the disgusting medicinal+too much eucalyptus even if you were a koala+is that some lavender in there too? scent.I hate it.The packaging is the usual bare bones crap by Philosophy with a stupid message on it that I guess is supposed to make you "think" (I didn't know foot moisturization and deep thought went hand in hand).My god their stuff is ugly.And the name kinda creeps me out.I have yet to try Bliss Foot Patrol but so far this is the best foot cream ever made.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used Philosophy's Sole Owner for about a week and was very disappointed. It is so liquid that it is hard to absorb, let alone perform its job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of the lemongrassy smell, either. So my hunt for the ideal foot lotion continues...

I love this stuff! It's like an instant pedicure. I put it on overnight (no socks necessary) and wake up with beautiful feet. Unlike other treatment creams, it doesn't leave me with a sticky feeling in the morning. I usually use it the same night that I scrub my feet, just for that extra boost. HG foot treatment!

This is my HG of foot cream. It's got amazing "healing" powers that help repair dry, damaged and under-cared for feet. A lot of people aren't too fond of the smell, but I find it refreshing. Not too expensive, but certainly worth any price for all that it accomplishes.

Popular Lotions / Creams