Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

4.4

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have used this foot cream for at least 8 years. I used to LOVE this stuff and raved about it but I swear they have done something with the formula. It just doesnt work like it used to. It used to eliminate heel crust like crazy. But not anymore. Doesnt even moisturize that well. I'm not all that hep on any of the Philosophy products I have tried. They are all very middle of the road and ho-hum. This was the one product that I could get behind but now I'm over it with this one too. Fortunately this product is not as overpriced as so many of the other products.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite foot cream ever. No matter how bad my feet get (when I neglect them for months), they are back to top shape after I use this cream nightly for a week. Plus, my DH gets this really rough patch of skin on his elbow (I call it his elephant hide). He would put this cream on the rough patch whenever it appears. Then after 4 - 5 days, a layer of skin would literally fall off, and his elbow looks human again.

The only con is the smell, which is very strong and kind of weird. My cat HATES it. He always looks at me disapprovingly when I put it on, lol. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is the best product of its kind. I have used it for years and although I rarely get pedicures, when I do the technician often comments about the smoothness. However my boyfriend complains about the smell so I may have to search for something else.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my very favorite foot cream. It makes my feet noticeably softer after just one use. I use Freeman's Barefoot Pumice Scrub in the shower a couple of times a week and Soul Owner every day and my feet stay soft and smooth even though I live in flip-flops nine months out of the year. I've used it on various other body parts to great effect. Love the tube, love the herbal eucalyptus scent, love the way it sinks right in. Very reasonably priced at $14 a tube.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite foot cream. This contains a high concentration of Glycolic acid, so it does an excellent job at exfoliating. This has a slight menthol scent. For the price ($14 USD) you can't beat it. Benefit's Sandal Scandal is twice as much (but you get 1/2 the product) but isn't as effective as this. This is a must have for summer!

Popular Lotions / Creams