Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 19-24

4.3

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

This is a very average cream with a very pungent, offensive scent. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing--it just felt like a thick cream on top of the skin. It claims to have salicylic and glycolic acid to smooth the feet. To be honest, I tossed my tube because there was no way I could tolerate that fragrance. It is a very strong eucalyptus scent blended with a medicinal scent. There are many alternatives that work better and have a light, clean scent. It sells for $14. for 3.3 ounces.

Best foot exfoliation product I've used. Bought this due to the great reviews here and was not disappointed. Slathered it on, socked my feet overnight and in the morning - smooth, happy feet!

This definitely exfoliated for me - perhaps a tad too much! I generously applied it to the bottom of my feet before bedtime, then rubbed the excess onto my hands. In the morning the palms of my hands were peeling! It didn't have quite the dramatic result on my feet because I am overdue for a pedicure but I am encouraged by the overnight results I witnessed (for my hands) and feel this WOULD work well with cumulative use. I love that this is in a jar so I can scoop out a large amount. My only minor complaint regards the scent. It reminds me of BenGay or IcyHot. I was hoping for more mint, less medicinal.

Ugh. My poor feet. My stupid shoes. Bad me. Ok, I like having pretty feet...but I also like wearing cute shoes that must've been manufactured by Satan, they're so evil on my feet. I also walk around barefoot. So having pretty feet is a little bit of a problem. I don't like getting pedicures because I don't like having my feet touched, and I don't like having to go through a million and one steps to keep my feet soft. Philosophy Soul Owner is the best! I've used Burt's Bees, L'occitane, Lather, BeneFit, and soo many other foot creams and this is by far the best. And it's cheap. $14 is *really* affordable and a little goes a long way. It stinks, like most of Philosophy's products...I blame the lavender in it. Blech. But it works wonders at taking care of the roughness with the AHA/BHA, and moisturizing at the same time leaving my feet soft. They stay soft all day too, not just for a little while after applying. I use this every night.