Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 19-24

1.7

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, this product sucked! I haven't really had any luck with philosophy products, and this is no exception. It didn't do anything to my feet, nothing moisturising or exfoliating and the smell was too much. This no good product was also waay too expensive.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used Philosophy's Sole Owner for about a week and was very disappointed. It is so liquid that it is hard to absorb, let alone perform its job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of the lemongrassy smell, either. So my hunt for the ideal foot lotion continues...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am usually a big Philosophy fan, but I find this product only so-so. It is nice, to be sure, but I think there are products that are just as good/better for much less money.