Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 19-24

4.3

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

This is a very average cream with a very pungent, offensive scent. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing--it just felt like a thick cream on top of the skin. It claims to have salicylic and glycolic acid to smooth the feet. To be honest, I tossed my tube because there was no way I could tolerate that fragrance. It is a very strong eucalyptus scent blended with a medicinal scent. There are many alternatives that work better and have a light, clean scent. It sells for $14. for 3.3 ounces.

This cream is fabulous.There's no other way to put it.It's like an instant pedicure in a tube.Makes your feet so baby soft.However I took off a lippie because of the disgusting medicinal+too much eucalyptus even if you were a koala+is that some lavender in there too? scent.I hate it.The packaging is the usual bare bones crap by Philosophy with a stupid message on it that I guess is supposed to make you "think" (I didn't know foot moisturization and deep thought went hand in hand).My god their stuff is ugly.And the name kinda creeps me out.I have yet to try Bliss Foot Patrol but so far this is the best foot cream ever made.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As far as foot creams go, this is the BEST! It leaves my feet feeling so great! They are nice and soft and hydrated and smooth all day long. If you are a body care nut like I am, then you must go out and get this one! It is worth every penny!

My feet loooooooooove this! It makes them so soft and smooth, even during these cold winter and fall months. Every lady needs to have this for nice pretty feet.