Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.1

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite foot cream ever. No matter how bad my feet get (when I neglect them for months), they are back to top shape after I use this cream nightly for a week. Plus, my DH gets this really rough patch of skin on his elbow (I call it his elephant hide). He would put this cream on the rough patch whenever it appears. Then after 4 - 5 days, a layer of skin would literally fall off, and his elbow looks human again.

The only con is the smell, which is very strong and kind of weird. My cat HATES it. He always looks at me disapprovingly when I put it on, lol. continued >>

This is a very average cream with a very pungent, offensive scent. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing--it just felt like a thick cream on top of the skin. It claims to have salicylic and glycolic acid to smooth the feet. To be honest, I tossed my tube because there was no way I could tolerate that fragrance. It is a very strong eucalyptus scent blended with a medicinal scent. There are many alternatives that work better and have a light, clean scent. It sells for $14. for 3.3 ounces.

This cream is fabulous.There's no other way to put it.It's like an instant pedicure in a tube.Makes your feet so baby soft.However I took off a lippie because of the disgusting medicinal+too much eucalyptus even if you were a koala+is that some lavender in there too? scent.I hate it.The packaging is the usual bare bones crap by Philosophy with a stupid message on it that I guess is supposed to make you "think" (I didn't know foot moisturization and deep thought went hand in hand).My god their stuff is ugly.And the name kinda creeps me out.I have yet to try Bliss Foot Patrol but so far this is the best foot cream ever made.

A staple of mine, I can't be without it. Stay away though if you don't like the scent of lavander and eucalyptus.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I wear flip flops nearly every day so my feet are pretty tore up. After two nights of using this cream, I can definitely see improvement in my soles. Paired with a exfoliating sugar scrub the next morning and some body butter to finish it all off, the results are even more obvious. I'll probably purchase the full size (I got a sample) the next time I go shopping. I would prefer that it came in a tub or pump bottle container over a squeeze bottle though, as it can get a bit messy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I can't believe my once dry, cracked, and scratchy heels are so smoothe! They aren't soft like a baby's (yet) but they really have improoved! I use this at night, scrub with my foot thing in the shower, and follow with Neutrogena's Foot Cream. The Foot Cream alone didn't do much but together..I think I found the winning combo! The scent smells fresh and doesn't really bother me. I do put on socks if i'm going to walk around since it is emollient, I only apply to the underside of my foot, and i wash my hands after use. Great product BUT i wish it came in a pump bottle.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have repurchased this a couple times and will continue to do so because it's really effective at exfoliating the feet. Put this on under socks and sleep on it...the next morning use a pumice stone in the shower to get rid of the resulting dead skin (yuk). Repeat if necessary. I believe glycolic acid is the second ingredient.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

2 months of nightly use and I've seen no change. I actually think Vaseline or any good cream would do as well. It must have acids of some type since any tiny scratch will sting for a moment after use but it's just not doing anything for my feet!

I really wanted to like this product, because it does a great job of getting rid of the dead skin on the bottom of my feet, but unfortunately it also causes the top of my feet to peel. Sort of like a sunburn, which is SO not attractive in sandals. =( So while I love how this cream makes the bottom of my feet nice and soft, I just can't use it.

Goooood stuff! It really does the job for me. The AHA's make your feet as soft as a baby's posterior. I put a thick layer of this on my feet and cover them with socks and it's like having a new set of feet in the morning! However, this stuff stinks to high heaven if you ask me! It has and awful minty lavender smell. If they left out the lavender the fragrance would be far more tolerable. The hubby hates it! But since I haven't found a better product yet, I'll keep buying! continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams