Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, this product sucked! I haven't really had any luck with philosophy products, and this is no exception. It didn't do anything to my feet, nothing moisturising or exfoliating and the smell was too much. This no good product was also waay too expensive.

Oh my god, this is the WORST smelling product I ever bought in my life. It's smells so disgusting it makes my stomach sick. No doubt it moisturizes your feet super well, but it's not enough to be distracted from its rotten cleaning product-like smell!!!! :-X completely sickening

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Horrible! Actually made my feet worse! I'm guessing it's the salicylic acid in this product, but when it's first applied it makes my feet soft (although it did have that medicinal mint smell to it), but then, by the end of the day, the bottom skin on my feet was literally peeling off like a sunburn. I tried laying off and only applying it every other day or every 3 days and my feet were still super dry and flaky within 2 hours of applying (I should note that my feet were not at all scaly and flaky prior to using this product as I was using a different foot cream which worked waaaaaaay better than this stuff). Would not recommend to anybody. Thanks, but I'll stick to my $2.99 Freeman Beauty foot lotion which works 1,000,000 times better than this crap.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used Philosophy's Sole Owner for about a week and was very disappointed. It is so liquid that it is hard to absorb, let alone perform its job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of the lemongrassy smell, either. So my hunt for the ideal foot lotion continues...

Got this product after reading good reviews about it on amazon.com. unfortunately, i can't count myself among those who've benefitted from this product. i thought i would get a thick, creamy salve-like product which would hold in moisture. what i got was a peppermint scented watery substance that moisturizes fairly well, but doesn't do much to hold it in. i prefer handmade...

a good product to try instead of this is the foot cream sold by aveda, the name of it escapes me now. i believe it's slightly cheaper as well!

This is a very average cream with a very pungent, offensive scent. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing--it just felt like a thick cream on top of the skin. It claims to have salicylic and glycolic acid to smooth the feet. To be honest, I tossed my tube because there was no way I could tolerate that fragrance. It is a very strong eucalyptus scent blended with a medicinal scent. There are many alternatives that work better and have a light, clean scent. It sells for $14. for 3.3 ounces.

i like the strong eucalyptus smell and the cooling feeling of this lotion but i don't see that it does too much to help my feet. i walk around barefoot all the time so me heels especially get very dry and cracked. all this seemed to do is moisturize for a short period of time. it hasn't helped with the cracks or anything. i wouldn't buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am usually a big Philosophy fan, but I find this product only so-so. It is nice, to be sure, but I think there are products that are just as good/better for much less money.

This costs AUD$36 in Australia. It has a nice-enough eucalyptus smell and has a thick-enough consistency. And it has some cool sayings on the packaging. This exfoliates for sure, but I don't find my feet any softer the next day. I know it's exfoliating because it ate away the fake tan on my feet. My feet feel the same, and the exfoliation actually made it drier.

So I alternate this between other moisturisers like the Eulactol Heel Balm, or any body moisturiser really, to give it back its moisture. If this didn't dry out my feet I would give it a 4, but because even then I would find it overpriced, so it doesn't deserve a 5!

continued >>

In general, I think this is a good product. The scent leaves something to be desired, but it does the trick. I have really bad feet...disgusting really, and this helped. I wish it would have helped better, but I guess you can't expect the results of a pedicure to come out of a bottle. I like to put some of this on my feet before bed and then throw on a pair of socks. My feet are a little better in the morning. It's not a miracle, but it works.