Philosophy Soul Owner

3.9

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, this product sucked! I haven't really had any luck with philosophy products, and this is no exception. It didn't do anything to my feet, nothing moisturising or exfoliating and the smell was too much. This no good product was also waay too expensive.

Oh my god, this is the WORST smelling product I ever bought in my life. It's smells so disgusting it makes my stomach sick. No doubt it moisturizes your feet super well, but it's not enough to be distracted from its rotten cleaning product-like smell!!!! :-X completely sickening

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foot cream worked horrible for me. It burned my feet to the point where they were stinging (like a sunburn) so bad and turned bright red in between the toes. I tried scrubbing the lotion off completely but the stinging continued for a couple of days. I have smooth feet to begin with so that's probably why I experienced this. I recommend this to anyone with extreme problem feet as it will definitely kill off the dead layers of skin without puncturing into a healthy layer of cell tissue like it did me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This irritated my skin so much I had to wash it off. I couldn't even bring myself to try it again and threw it out. Ouch!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

In the minority here but Soul Owner's smell was so strong that I could not stand it. Used it twice and tossed it out. It did not seem to sink into my feet. Two uses was probably not enough to let it work but the smell was just too overpowering.

I had high hopes for this product but it's pretty useless. It just doesn't sink in. After an hour, my feet felt dry again. I thought some exfoliation would be good but I didn't get any of that either, not even why I appled socks afterwards and went to bed. Much better are the shea butter foot cream from BBW or Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream - much cheaper too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Horrible! Actually made my feet worse! I'm guessing it's the salicylic acid in this product, but when it's first applied it makes my feet soft (although it did have that medicinal mint smell to it), but then, by the end of the day, the bottom skin on my feet was literally peeling off like a sunburn. I tried laying off and only applying it every other day or every 3 days and my feet were still super dry and flaky within 2 hours of applying (I should note that my feet were not at all scaly and flaky prior to using this product as I was using a different foot cream which worked waaaaaaay better than this stuff). Would not recommend to anybody. Thanks, but I'll stick to my $2.99 Freeman Beauty foot lotion which works 1,000,000 times better than this crap.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used Philosophy's Sole Owner for about a week and was very disappointed. It is so liquid that it is hard to absorb, let alone perform its job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of the lemongrassy smell, either. So my hunt for the ideal foot lotion continues...

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not only did this stuff permanently take the shine off the nail polish on my toenails, it made the skin on the top of my feet peel as if they'd been burnt to a crisp! Scary! I know it's supposed to be exfoliating, but really, sheets of skin peeling off my feet after just one application??? Yikes!!! I'm sticking to my pumice stone and Burt's Bees Coconut foot cream, thank you very much!

Well, once again I deviate...but I think this foot cream smells awful! It smells like plastic or something. It does a decent job, but smells so yucky that I have no intention of ever purchasing it again. I'm going to stick with other brands I've tried, such as BlissLabs. MAJOR, MAJOR EDIT! I just switched my rating from a 2 to a 1. The skin is peeling off the tops of my feet and toes! I have open sores on my feet from this stuff. Exfoliating?! The scariest part is that this lotion doesn't have the characteristically gritty quality of most exfoliating products, which leads me to believe that the "exfoliating" agent is indeed acid and it's burning the skin off my feet! I didn't much care for this product to begin with, but now I'm not even going to be able to use it all up.

Popular Lotions / Creams