Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.7

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

I really like the way this product deodorizes feet however it has never strongly exfoliated the bottoms my feet which is disappointing. The tops feel a little smoother after use. I wear it overnight with socks on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As a foot cream, it's nothing spectacular, but I like to use this for the KP on the back of my upper arms. I definitely think it helps, but is not a miracle worker since I still have some spots. Has a slight minty smell, which I kinda like. Don't apply this to broken skin, b/c it will sting.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the only foot cream that actually works on my feet. The smell is weird, not exactly pleasant, but I can live with that. I just put it on before I go to bed at night and in the morning my feet are soft (it even works on cracked heels). The price is pretty high for foot lotion, so I only use a little bit on the heels. The packaging kind of sucks too, I cut the tube open to get the last bit out when it's almost gone. I'm not waisting any of it at $16 a tube.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, this stuff stinks to high heaven!! Eucalyptus oil and lavender oil does not make a very pleasant smell when they're mixed together. But on a positive note, Soul Owner does work for me. I rubbed some on the bottom of my feet and after the cream soaked in, they were as soft as a baby's bottom!! My feet are already soft to begin with and this cream mosturized and softened them just right!! Usually after a hour, my feet feel dry again, but they are still feeling nice and soft. I think I will let my boyfriend use this too cuz his feet are extremely dry and rough and this just might be the stuff that will rejuvenate his crusty feet. I listed this stuff as dirt cheap because I "borrowed" this jar from my dad. He wasn't using it so I decided to give it a try and I'm liking it so far!! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recently had foot surgery and was left with flakey skin due to it. I couldn't wash my feet until the stitches were dissolved and I was told to refrain from using lotions around the area. The result was really gross looking feet! What saved me? Soul Owner and pure shea butter. The shea butter helped lessen the scarring and Soul Owner just killed any dead, calloused skin I had! The smell is minty. Not a big fan of the scent but it is certianly not a deal breaker. I would put this on at night, let it soak in for a bit and then put on socks. In the morning when I went to shower I noticed areas of my feet turning white. The dead skin then would just slough off when rubbed with a washcloth. I didn't need a pumace or anything, just a washcloth. Philosophy says it has salicylic and glycolic acids in it, and I'm thinking that is what makes this such a good product. If you have this and it didn't do anything for you, wear it overnight with socks!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foot cream worked horrible for me. It burned my feet to the point where they were stinging (like a sunburn) so bad and turned bright red in between the toes. I tried scrubbing the lotion off completely but the stinging continued for a couple of days. I have smooth feet to begin with so that's probably why I experienced this. I recommend this to anyone with extreme problem feet as it will definitely kill off the dead layers of skin without puncturing into a healthy layer of cell tissue like it did me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This irritated my skin so much I had to wash it off. I couldn't even bring myself to try it again and threw it out. Ouch!

I received Soul Owner as part of the "Birthday Girl" gift set, and so far, I really like it. My feet aren't usually dry, cracked, or chapped, but lately, for some reason, they were feeling very rough and the bottoms of my feet were peeling (ewww, gross, I know). Anyway, for a couple nights, after washing my feet, I applied Soul Owner to the tops and bottoms of my feet, and in between my toes, put on some cotton socks, and went to bed. In the morning, my feet were super soft! I didn't notice any peeling (like other reviewers), but I did notice the softness. Soul Owner does smell eucalyptusy and mediciney, but when you put socks on, the smell's not that noticeable. Overall, not too shabby; I might repurchase.

Exfoliating foot cream help to reduce my dry feet and flaky skin,it smelt really lovely when I applied it on to my foot after my bath and ,Its like heaven!Its got a refreshing minty scent to it, and it left my skin very smooth and relaxed with a tingling sensation after a massage for five minutes. perfect for the summer, let your feet bare with proud.

I will buy this again.

This stuff did nothing for my feet. Used it every night and no softening at all. Buy something cheap at the drugstore and you'll get better results. I'm finding myself more and more unimpressed by the philosophy skin skin care line. Very disappointing.

Popular Lotions / Creams