Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

2.3

on 3/28/2008 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I prefer this one over the positively radiant. It didn't break me out and felt pretty good on my skin. I agree that it is a bit expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product is sticky and gloopy. It does sink in, but it kind of leaves a powdery finish...I'm not sure what it is. And not powdery in the sense that it makes your skin matte, but literally powdery. It also doesn't moisturize well. I have acne prone skin that was oily, but is now more combo leaning towards dry. And this does not do the job that I need at all. I can pile it on, and my face feels tight and dry. This is very weird as I don't need a ton of moisture. I used up about 2/3 of the bottle and was going to wait until I finished to purchase something else. But I felt my facial skin was being damaged, so I went out and bought a new moisturizer today. I'll finish this sticky stuff up by using it on my neck at night.

on 12/29/2004 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I think this product is over- rated. The magazine ads were sooo inticing, I couldn't wait to try it.

I have been using it for about 4 months and have not noticed any difference in my facial hair. Granted, that was never a big problem, just faint sideburn beginnings.

It DOES moisturize but, it's like, after a month, my skin got used to it. It still worked, but I felt like there was some substance in it that built up on my skin, even w/ exfoliation.

A little hard to explain but I find that problem w/ some drugstore products.