Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

3.0

on 11/26/2008 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This stuff made me break out like crazy. In addition, it left a flaky layer on my skin (and I didn't use much at all so this is not due to excess). I will not buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this product for over a month now along with the Aveeno skin brightening daily scrub. As previously stated, it didn't improve the appearance of unwanted hair but it did do it's job as a moisturizer without causing a single breakout. (I usually get breakouts w/ OLAY products) I do find my skin to be a little olier than usual when I wake up in the morning but my skin was a little dry before-hand so i'm ok with that. It was about $11 and I'm halfway through the bottle. I will probably repurchase this product in the upcoming months.

on 8/9/2005 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this lotion! I didn't expect any miracles when it came to facial hair (thank god I'm not hairy) but i bought it b/c a friend raved about how smooth it made your skin feel and how well toned it made your face look. I went through one bottle already - it IS kinda expensive for a drugstore lotion but totally worth it I think. Not that I'm always one for advertising, but In Style magazine named it the best overall facial moisturizer of the year.

on 5/10/2004 4:21:00 PM

Love the light, pretty scent of this. Like all Aveeno products, this one rocks. I like the fact too, that it's oil-free, another plus for us super oily skinned gals. Goes on smoothly, absorbs well, smells great, and contains spf too! What more could you ask for?

on 8/6/2003 9:49:00 PM

YUK! This stuff broke me out so badly! It made my skin feel greasy and didn't absorb. I haven't noticed my hairs any more fine at all. I think I am allergic to something aveeno uses because this is the second aveeno product i have bought that has broken me out terribly. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this moisterizer was hell on my skin. I would avoid it if you have skin type like mine! continued >>