Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

3.2

on 3/17/2007 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product was okay, it made my face slightly greasier but it did make my face pretty soft. As for minimizing the appearance of unwanted hair, I didn't notice any difference whatsoever so for that purpose, I think it failed miserably. It also left residue on my skin. I think it did improve the texture of my skin though. I thought it was pretty expensive and I don't think I'll be buying this product again after I finish the bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product is sticky and gloopy. It does sink in, but it kind of leaves a powdery finish...I'm not sure what it is. And not powdery in the sense that it makes your skin matte, but literally powdery. It also doesn't moisturize well. I have acne prone skin that was oily, but is now more combo leaning towards dry. And this does not do the job that I need at all. I can pile it on, and my face feels tight and dry. This is very weird as I don't need a ton of moisture. I used up about 2/3 of the bottle and was going to wait until I finished to purchase something else. But I felt my facial skin was being damaged, so I went out and bought a new moisturizer today. I'll finish this sticky stuff up by using it on my neck at night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this product for over a month now along with the Aveeno skin brightening daily scrub. As previously stated, it didn't improve the appearance of unwanted hair but it did do it's job as a moisturizer without causing a single breakout. (I usually get breakouts w/ OLAY products) I do find my skin to be a little olier than usual when I wake up in the morning but my skin was a little dry before-hand so i'm ok with that. It was about $11 and I'm halfway through the bottle. I will probably repurchase this product in the upcoming months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i love this! ive always had a problem with noticible facial hair...but i get it waxed and apply this. ive definatley seen an improvement in skin tone aswell! i will repurchase for sure. about $6-7 CAD.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

While I haven't noticed a reduction in hair on my face, I have noticed it does stop zits from getting bigger and nastier! What a pleasant side effect. I didn't like it at first though because it did sting and it took a while for it to absorb. Now, I might just buy it again so I don't have to buy any more Retin-A (which doesn't really help my zits!).

on 4/11/2003 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It is still too early for me to place a verdict on this product. The first time I used it, my skin felt a slight sting. However, it does provide the right amount of moisture for me. I used to use Neutrogena Moisture products (while they did not clog pores/lead to breakouts, it did not provide as much moisture as this does). So far I'm happy with it. Time will tell about the "making hair softer, finer, and less noticeable" claim. I look forward to hearing how you like this product.