Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

2.0

on 11/26/2008 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This stuff made me break out like crazy. In addition, it left a flaky layer on my skin (and I didn't use much at all so this is not due to excess). I will not buy this again.

on 3/24/2006 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not my first foray into Aveeno moisturisers, but at the moment my last. I have been using this up until a few months ago, but then had to switch to Olay because the Aveeno was aggravating my dry, rashy skin.
The onlygood thing about this product is that it's just enough moisture for combo skin. Oily would find it heavy and dry not enough. Gripes about it: OVERLY SCENTED. What is Aveeno thinking? I thought it was trying to improve skincare lol. But anyway, it was also too expensive, and as for the smoothing action my facial hair (what's noticeabe anyway) didn't show any signs of slowing down growth or getting finer. Just an overpriced blah product for me :(

on 2/27/2006 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've almost used up my bottle and don't know if I'll repurchase. I didn't notice any minimizing of my facial hair, but I really didn't expect it too. I thought that it probably reduced the appearance by either reflecting light or making the little hairs on the sides of my face stick to my skin ;)

That said, it worked fine as a moisturer. No SPF though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love the smell (it's not floral, but not medicinal either - definitely "artificial"-smelling, but I love it. That said, it does not absorb into my skin at all, so after a litte while, my forehead and chin are really greasy-feeling and shiny because this lotion just sits on top of my skin. I have not noticed any effect on facial hair, although the product claims to make the hair finer and easier to remove over time.