Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

2.7

on 4/20/2005 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know about the hair reducing qualities, but it's a nice spring/summer moisturizer for my dry/sensitive skin. I get a tiny sting from it at first, but it goes away very quickly. It doesn't clog my pores, but does a decent job of moisturizing.

ETA: Did nothing for my facial hair, and has no sunscreen in it, so much for being a good spring/summer moisturizer. Will not buy again.

on 12/29/2004 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I think this product is over- rated. The magazine ads were sooo inticing, I couldn't wait to try it.

I have been using it for about 4 months and have not noticed any difference in my facial hair. Granted, that was never a big problem, just faint sideburn beginnings.

It DOES moisturize but, it's like, after a month, my skin got used to it. It still worked, but I felt like there was some substance in it that built up on my skin, even w/ exfoliation.

A little hard to explain but I find that problem w/ some drugstore products.

on 5/10/2004 4:21:00 PM

Love the light, pretty scent of this. Like all Aveeno products, this one rocks. I like the fact too, that it's oil-free, another plus for us super oily skinned gals. Goes on smoothly, absorbs well, smells great, and contains spf too! What more could you ask for?