Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

2.6

on 3/28/2008 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I prefer this one over the positively radiant. It didn't break me out and felt pretty good on my skin. I agree that it is a bit expensive.

on 2/27/2006 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've almost used up my bottle and don't know if I'll repurchase. I didn't notice any minimizing of my facial hair, but I really didn't expect it too. I thought that it probably reduced the appearance by either reflecting light or making the little hairs on the sides of my face stick to my skin ;)

That said, it worked fine as a moisturer. No SPF though.

on 5/14/2005 4:22:00 PM

Doesn't do what it claims. Not moisturizing at all.

on 6/12/2004 7:02:00 PM

I bought this product a while ago and didn't use it. I started using it about 3 weeks ago. I don't really notice any difference with the facial hair aspect, but maybe. I have noticed that it does not absorb really well into the skin, but it seems to make my foundation sit better on my (combination) skin. I have also had less breakouts since I started using it. The smell doesn't really bother me, I think this is a product, you'd have to try.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Just got this two days ago. I have eczema, and Aveeno is a brand I trust to be gentle on my skin. I also liked that it is "clinically proven to minimize the appearnce of unwanted hair" after two weeks. Well, this product STINGS! I am now only using it on my upper lip and chin area. I was suprised that it hurt so much! I will update on the hair minimizing properties later.