Avalon Organics Botanicals Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum

Avalon Organics Botanicals Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum
Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum

3.8

Not tested on animals

As of 2013 June 24 : Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Algin, Ascorbic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool (1)Certified Organic Ingredient *Also known as Lemon Bioflavonoids Standards • Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305, the American National Standard for personal care products containing organic ingredients • Contains 70% organic content • No parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or harmful sulfates • 100% vegetarian ingredients • No animal testing

on 11/2/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very good product I believe I got this on sale from my local grocery store for about 7 dollars this product really works its light weight adsorbs directly into skin no strong fragrance 😌👌 love love love

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have noticed a glow in my skin sense I've been using this. It's lightweight and absorbs fast. The smell is just ok, I'd rather it smell more citrusy but that isn't really important. I am too young for wrinkles but I know the antioxidants with benefit in the long run. I was particularly hoping to see my acne scars fade a little with this but so far nothing has changed. It doesn't break me out but it does tingle and burn my skin a tiny bit. But that fades after a few minutes. Although when I apply my moisturizer on top it intensifies the burn. It's not bad enough to make my face red but it it is strong enough to irritate. I wouldn't recommend this to sensitive skin people. One pump is usually enough. The pump package is great. The price sucks, $18 at Walmart. But compared to high end I guess it's not bad.

on 1/20/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I really liked this a lot. Made my fave feel fresh and tight. Like I'd had a mini face lift. I did have to use a facial moisturizer or primer after to get my face skin to loosen some, but it was worth every penny. I finished the entire bottle, no breakouts, no sensitivity issues. Good stuff for my skin. And you really don't need much at all. My overall complexion has improved. No dark spots. My skin is more even.

I can't use this on my face, as it causes a bright red rash. So far it hasn't negatively affected my décolletage, which is less sensitive but has sun damage. It's too early to tell if the product is having a positive effect.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I use this with hyaluronic acid in the mornings before I put on my makeup. It smooths out my skin and looks great under makeup. My skin appears healthier overall in the weeks since I started using it. My skin feels more moisturized and it absorbs really well. No greasy feeling. I read somewhere that the packaging change was due to a change in the pump on the bottle-not to the formula of the product itself. I couldn't find any documentation of the formula ingredients before to compare to the formula now.

It is a little pricey for the amount that you get but it smells good and doesn't break me out.

on 8/19/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This has been pretty good to my skin. It definitely gives my skin a nice glow. I love it.

on 2/6/2013 9:10:00 PM

This product works wonder on my acne prone skin, It is really affordable compare to other vitamin C serums. It improves the overall texture of the skin. My skin is so much brighter since I am using this product. It also helped with my acne scars and has reduced my blemishes. I use this at least twice a day. Each bottle lasts about 2 months for me but no complains! the price is affordable and the result well worth the money! This one of the few products I could see the improvement in my skin in first few days of using. highly recommended!

I knew I would end up eating my words about this lovely-smelling serum. I was using it about a year ago but found it was giving me dry, flaky patches and swore I wouldn't touch it again. But I had a spare bottle, unopened in my medicine cabinet and wasn't sure what to do with it. I thought it worth giving it another chance, especially as I'm into mixing serum with facial oil these days. My skin is ultra sensitive nowadays so I did a patch test first and there was no adverse reaction. I've been mixing it with rosehip oil/Decleor Iris oil and so far it hasn't made me dry or flaky and my skin is looking good. It's not all down to this serum but it's made me want to continue with it until I finish the bottle.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am an african american teen makeup & skincare fanatic. i suffer with dark marks all over my face. i have invested in many products, such as the PMD , mena cream , murad vitamin c serum. multiple things. after reading reviews on this serum i was very on edge but it was too late i had already purchased it on a whim. i honestly cannot believe the results i have received from this serum. my dark spots are literally diminishing right before my eyes. i use this religiously right before bed with along with african black soap by shea moisture. i am so in love. it didn't break me out . its very lightweight, the smell is only overwhelming the first day or so. overall i love this serum.

If you want your skin feels like baby skin, then use it. You will see the different right at the first time. Good luck!

Wal mart has best deal on this product than other drug stores.