Neutrogena Neutrogena Body Oil

Neutrogena Neutrogena Body Oil
Neutrogena Body Oil

I've been using this great product for years. How I use it depends on seasons: Spring and Summer I pat myself almost dry after shower or bath and apply to damp skin and pat dry. Fall amd Winter I apply right on wet skin and it takes on a lotion texture. By the time it's soaked in, I'm dry enough for robe. The scent is amazing but light and fresh. If I've gotten too much sun or windburn on my face, I apply this after applying hydrators. Value for money is excellent.

on 11/30/2016 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I get out of the shower or bath and immediately rub this oil in- without drying off beforehand. It turns the oil into a lotion almost but a really moisturizing one. My face is extremely oily, yet my skin on my body gets EXTREMELY dry. SO dry that it's itchy which results in a lot of scabbiness all over my legs. This stuff is so nice. It's an oil of course, but it's light. You can get a scented or unscented version. I like the scented version, but that's probably because I associate it with my mom using it. I do wish that the opening was a little smaller so that it came out less quickly and messily. It has a tendency to splash around because it has a rather low viscosity as far as oils go.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absorbs quickly, lasts a long time. I pat dry with towel and put it on before I am fully dry. It absorbs well and the scent is not too overpowering. It layers fine with my other perfumes. I didn't like the smell when I was younger, but I do now. Tubrose is subtle. I just wish I had gotten a bottle with a pump rather than a drip top.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Despite using this day and night for a week I can honestly say this is the WORST "moisturizer"...no, the worst product I have ever used. It literally has dried my legs out like an alligator. Today was the final straw, my legs are currently BLEEDING from me scratching incessantly. I would never inflict this kind of pain on my worst enemy. If I could give it 0 lippies, I would.

on 11/26/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have read the reviews seems lot to be funny.cause all they wanted in their type of opinion like sprinklers,no word coding,fragrance as if the review gave by a biological technicians.the review is to give About the oil.how it worked.the oil is good,supple my skin,softs,moisture last long till tomorrow's shower,shiny at sunlight,I am using fragrance and its also available in frangnce free.it absorbs into skin.non greasy,just love using it my bikini line marks are started to hide I have strech marks on bum now it looks plain n soft and it's cleared. Other than that I have used lot body lotion from nivea(extremely enriched) bt I had problem in it was greasy..but right just love this Neutrogena body oil.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

MUA, yall have failed me. This has been on my to buy list for over a year bc people rave about it. No one told me it smells like gas station bathroom soap.

YUCK.

on 6/27/2015 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought a huge bottle of this forgetting to check for one important thing: added fragrance. I can't stand the perfume they added. It ruins the product for me.

There is a wonderful fragrance-free version of this Body Oil. My advice is to buy that version instead.

The oil absorbs well, isn't heavy or greasy, and doesn't come off on your clothes like some body oils do.

I just hate the smell.

I use this every time I shower, immediatly following shower and towel drying. The important part of this regimen is to apply the oil just after toweling off, while the skin is still moist. This oil seals in the moisture and leaves my skin so soft and smooth and younger looking. I have been using this for years because it gives the best results.

on 11/10/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this body oil for a whole year and it has cured my dry skin. I would leave it in my shower, right after a shower i would lather it on my damp skin. It dries quickly which ir perfect and since you're applying it onto damp skin you can cover your whole body in half the time it takes to apply body lotion. During winter months my lower back used to feel a bit itchy, I haven't felt any dry itchiness after using this oil. It's literally amazing and i repurchased it over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this from Walmart out of whim. It's cheap compare to oils that's been popping out left and right so I didn't expect much from it. it was a lovely surprise to get a very smooth skin even after just one use. It's almost watery and absorbs easily to your skin. It would have been impressive if it came with a pump and/or nice bottle. I use the unscented one because the scented kind has this fragrance that though not overpowering it smells cheap and old lady-ish to me.

Popular Body Skincare Products