Neutrogena Neutrogena Body Oil

Neutrogena Neutrogena Body Oil

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Despite using this day and night for a week I can honestly say this is the WORST "moisturizer"...no, the worst product I have ever used. It literally has dried my legs out like an alligator. Today was the final straw, my legs are currently BLEEDING from me scratching incessantly. I would never inflict this kind of pain on my worst enemy. If I could give it 0 lippies, I would.

on 11/26/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have read the reviews seems lot to be funny.cause all they wanted in their type of opinion like sprinklers,no word coding,fragrance as if the review gave by a biological technicians.the review is to give About the oil.how it worked.the oil is good,supple my skin,softs,moisture last long till tomorrow's shower,shiny at sunlight,I am using fragrance and its also available in frangnce free.it absorbs into skin.non greasy,just love using it my bikini line marks are started to hide I have strech marks on bum now it looks plain n soft and it's cleared. Other than that I have used lot body lotion from nivea(extremely enriched) bt I had problem in it was greasy..but right just love this Neutrogena body oil.

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

MUA, yall have failed me. This has been on my to buy list for over a year bc people rave about it. No one told me it smells like gas station bathroom soap.

YUCK.

on 6/27/2015 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought a huge bottle of this forgetting to check for one important thing: added fragrance. I can't stand the perfume they added. It ruins the product for me.

There is a wonderful fragrance-free version of this Body Oil. My advice is to buy that version instead.

The oil absorbs well, isn't heavy or greasy, and doesn't come off on your clothes like some body oils do.

I just hate the smell.

I use this every time I shower, immediatly following shower and towel drying. The important part of this regimen is to apply the oil just after toweling off, while the skin is still moist. This oil seals in the moisture and leaves my skin so soft and smooth and younger looking. I have been using this for years because it gives the best results.

on 11/10/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this body oil for a whole year and it has cured my dry skin. I would leave it in my shower, right after a shower i would lather it on my damp skin. It dries quickly which ir perfect and since you're applying it onto damp skin you can cover your whole body in half the time it takes to apply body lotion. During winter months my lower back used to feel a bit itchy, I haven't felt any dry itchiness after using this oil. It's literally amazing and i repurchased it over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this from Walmart out of whim. It's cheap compare to oils that's been popping out left and right so I didn't expect much from it. it was a lovely surprise to get a very smooth skin even after just one use. It's almost watery and absorbs easily to your skin. It would have been impressive if it came with a pump and/or nice bottle. I use the unscented one because the scented kind has this fragrance that though not overpowering it smells cheap and old lady-ish to me.

on 3/13/2013 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have used this product for years and it has become one of those things I just can't live without. The flimsy lid and its tendency to leak are the only cons I can offer. I apply it all over my body (except for my face) right out of the shower after towel-drying lightly (it locks in moisture while your skin is still damp) and follow up with body lotion (I'm using Vaseline Total Moisture, which is light and just moisturizing enough to let my skin breathe throughout the day). These two products together make for an easy, amazing, all-over skincare routine that keeps people asking how I got such healthy, glowing skin :) I will use this body oil for years and years to come!

on 7/21/2012 9:34:00 AM

I broke out in hives all over my shoulders and upper torso after using this stuff. I guess it kind of worked better on my legs but not as well as the Cetaphil lotion I'd always used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome! A girlfriend told me about this stuff when I was complaining about my skin being too sensitive for scented lotions (and my overall laziness when it comes to putting on body lotion). This stuff is so easy, I just put it on as I'm getting out of the shower...and if I'm feeling ambitious I put body lotion on a couple minutes later. This stuff smells clean and amazing, and my skin looks softer and smoother. My friends use it just before going out at night for a little extra sheen (I still have to try that). I'm just sad I went this long in life without it! (One more note--do NOT travel with this bottle unless you can keep it in a vertical position...no matter how tight the cap is screwed on, it WILL leak if tipped on the side.)

Popular Body Skincare Products