Archipelago Botanicals Yuzu Refreshing Body Mist

Archipelago Botanicals Yuzu Refreshing Body Mist

on 3/7/2004 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This good for what it is: a light, scented mist. The fragrance reminds me of a lemon-orange-grapefruit combo, and I'm a citrus freak, so I adore it. Too bad the scent doesn't last long on me.

on 6/15/2003 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love the texture of this body mist-- it's refreshing and works especially well to give my legs a nice glisteny look -- but I don't love the scent. I'm bonkers about citrusy smells generally, but this one is a little peculiar. If I liked the smell better, I'd probably give it a 4 or 5.

Strangely enough, I like the scent in the candle form. Just not on me!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This mist is refreshing and light. It make my skin feel soft and smooth. The perfect summer pick me up.

on 4/11/2003 9:45:00 AM

This is a great pick-me-up! I’m going to love it during the summer. It’s has a fresh, clean aroma with lots of grapefruit. It’s a bit different from Simply Scents Yuzu, which I adore as well. A poster on the bath/body board noted that Simply Scents has more orange, and Archipelago’s has lemon in it, making it a bit more tart than sweet. Regardless, it’s a winner if you enjoy yuzu and/or grapefruit scented items. Yuzu comes in a whole range of products including shower gel, body lotion, shampoo, conditioner, etc.

Popular Fragrances