no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Terrible product! It leaves a white film, dries out my lips and doesn't go on smoothly. The only way that this could be worst was if it gave an allergic reaction!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

Worst lip product ever except for the spf there is nothing good about this product. It's very drying, doesn't go on smoothly, leave a white cast just a waste of my money but i'll have to use somehow since i owned

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2.0

10 years ago

I have used the one with SPF25 before and have stopped using it because of the same problem most posters here have. It leaves a thick white layer that isn't easily removable. Unfortunately, this one is just the same regardless of its claim of "new formula". I'd rather go for a lower SPF than to get this again.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

11 years ago

I love Labello, but this stuff is not pretty. It leaves a whitish cast on your lips and lacks the smooth texture that the other Labello balms do.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

13 years ago

Like the previous commenter, this product turned my lips white and clumped up on me. However it works great as a sunscreen for exposed areas, like the previous commenter, it works great around the eyes. If you are going to wear it on your lips just be prepared for the "whiteness."

About reviewer (377 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

13 years ago

UGH. This lip-balm is terrible: tastes disgusting, makes your lips dry, white and flakey. <br> It is However, amazing as a sunscreen, which is precisely what I use it for. Because of the great protection it provides this balm is superb to use as a sunscreen stick...ESPECIALLY around the eyes! the white filmy residue makes my dark cicles appear lighter and it's moisturizing. :P So I found a use for it yet.<br> I bought this on sale for either 50 or 99 cents, so I can't really complain, but now I know WHY it was on sale and won't repurchase.<p> So far, the only good SPF lip-balm I have found has been Eco-Lips organic SPF 30 lip-balm. It even smelled nice.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

14 years ago

i tried this product as well thinking that my lips could use some spf protection. i did not like the whitish film it left on my lips. i found it drying and flakey. threw it out. at the time, i was using matte lipstick. now i'm into glosses or moisturizing lipsticks. maybe it'll work better with those products?? dunno. i'm just gonna stick with the hydrocare.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

from

16 years ago

I love this labello uv spf 30. Lip balm with Titanium Dioxide (very effective sunscreen agent) is hard to find. Yea...it leaves a bit of white cast on my lips...but hey...that white particles are the thing that protect your lips from UV ray. I hate Avobenzone (Parsol 1789), it burn my lips. This one doesn't have any Avobenzone in it, yeah...therefore this is THE sunscreen lipbalm for me. I apply this one first then follow with my regular lipstick. It works! Definately buy again

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

16 years ago

heh, i must be the only one who does like this. It's not as moisturizing as the hydro care one but it still works, it has spf 30 with titanium dioxide which makes the white cast on the lips, i think i can stand it cuz whenever i put nething with parsol in it, it either burns or tastes really horrible. Like the original labello lipbalm it has the trademark labello scent, hehe .. i really like it, it smells so familiar, but i can't put my nose to it. I think i might of used labello when i was young but dun remember.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

17 years ago

I bought this because I like Labello lipbalms generally and was desperate for a SPF lipbalm. I agree with the reviewers below: horrible, horrible product. Left a white cast to my lips, tasted utterly disgusting, and drying. I would never buy this again. Still looking for a SPF lipbalm that works tho' (*sigh*, do they all have to taste so horrible?)

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age