3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I actually like the Eyewriter liquid eyeliners in general. I use the brown and black on a weekly basis. However, I was disappointed in the color of Sparkle Night which looked black instead of navy once applied. I felt the same way about the Eyewriter color in deep violet which just looks like a brown/black once applied.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

10 years ago

I think the hue of this eyeliner if pretty. The lasting power is not too bad, it does get a bit faded after awhile, but i dont see flaking. The applicator is easy to use in my opinion. I wont buy again because i like to test out other brands.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

12 years ago

So far I am liking this and I usually wear MAC - but they d/c'ed my fave liquid shade (Stilleto) so I tried this in sparkle night (I know it's a completely different color.) The packaging and quanity are IDENTICAL to MAC but the waterproof is different. Avon's IS waterproof and lasts much longer. The tip of the applicator is a bit thicker, but for $5.00 it was a deal! Update: It is 2013 and this bottle of liner is still OK and I still love it! Just as good as MAC and cheaper. It's 2016 and I ran out and I need to find this again!

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

13 years ago

nice liquid e/l with felt-tip application. smooth, pigmented, lasts ALL day. sparkle night is a dark navy with a bit of micro-fine shimmer. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.

About reviewer (273 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

from

15 years ago

Not bad. Nice color, but I don't love the applicator. I usually prefer brush applicators, but this felt tip is so easy to use. It's a bit thick compared to L'oreal's (HG liquid liner) and UD's, but it's okay. No, it is not waterproof, but it does seem to stay all day on me.

About reviewer (432 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

16 years ago

A nice dark color but it didn't last long enough on the lower lid & and it smudged and wore off within a few hours. It lasted nicely on the top lid though. Nice & easy to apply. The cap cracked to easily and I would prefer if it were in a pen form. Won't be repurchasing.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I really like the Eyewriters. They are good quality, don't flake, smudge or wear off easily, and have a good, sturdy tip. I'm more used to a thin brush tip, but this sturdy, harder plastic-like tip is growing on me. <p> <b>Sparkle Night</b> is a faintly shimmery navy blue. You can't really see the shimmer, but it is there if you look closely. <p> Definitely a re-purchase for me.

About reviewer (574 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

16 years ago

I bought this for a vacation and it was a disaster! The point is so bulky I could not get a decent thin line. I reapplied it many times until I was fed up. I would return it except it was darn cheap.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

17 years ago

This gives a nice thin line that does have great staying power. It is a really really dark navy blue that looks pretty much black on me. The tip is easy to control and it doesn't take forever to dry either.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

SkinCombination