Vaseline Vaseline

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/2/2017 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love it for my lips. I've repurchased it a number of times. I do also like Rosebud Salve for my lips (which is predominantly Petroleum jelly also) but it's more expensive than this.

After I brush my teeth, I apply a small layer of this on my lips. It seals in the moisture. It feels sticky but I don't mind. Especially during Winter if my lips are cracked, within a few days they are smooth again.

Recommend.

on 5/4/2017 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Repurchased multiple times for my tending towards dry, mature, combination skin. Myriad uses including moisture barrier for face, particularly windburn or chapped lips; makeup mixer medium and makeup remover; taming eyebrows; conditioning lashes; protecting hairline from boxed hair dye; moisturizing cuticles and dry elbows, knees, heels. Also bought Vaseline intensive care advanced repair lotion when I realized that many of my Paula's choice moisturizers (reasonably priced and reasonably functional) and Cerave Cream also contain petroleum or mineral oil. I prefer Vaseline intensive care lotion to Cerave lotion. Of course, if such ingredients don't work for you, you should avoid.

Note: i am prone to hives and milia. If I use this for lashes or to remove eye make up, I follow up with a cleanser; I have milia in that area and don't wish to leave heavy moisturizers there. My skin does not otherwise adversely react to this.

on 10/24/2016 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am sure this is listed under some other category as well, but it popped up so let me just add why I love Vaseline and will always have it on hand. ONE INGREDIENT. It has one ingredient. For those of us with sensitive skin, when it is freak out central or so flakey dry this is a simple, clean lifesaver. I know some are not a fan of petroleum jelly and that is fine. When my lips freaked out and were reacting to something (still don't know what), this was the only safe thing to use because it only has one ingredient to worry about irritation. When my son's uber dry flakey face was so dry he was almost raw, this is the one thing that wouldn't sting. Besides all of the million different ways to use this, I love this for its simplicity and not having to play the guessing game of "will this sting".

on 10/22/2016 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

No nonsense and basic product I've used for years. Everyone should own a pot of this. It's so inexpensive and lasts for ages. Keep a tin in my bag and a pot on my bed side table. Apply to lips, lashes and brows.

on 10/18/2016 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The thing I love most about Vaseline is that it is very versatile. I use it on my dry lips and pop some on my eyelashes with a clean mascara brush. I don't know if this works for everyone but it has made my eyelashes longer and thicker. Vaseline can be found in almost every store and is very inexpensive.

on 5/16/2016 2:56:00 PM

Saved my dehydrated skin. I've had dehydrated skin for about six months and tried countless moisturizers ranging from inexpensive creams to Estee Lauder. I even tried the OCM (which I still partly do, using avocado oil as a nighttime moisturizer which I love) but nothing worked. My skin was still dull and flaky. Enter Vaseline! I've had a tub for months and months but forgot about it and thus never used it until now. After one night of use, my skin was back to normal. Magic. I still use it once in a while when I feel a bit dry and it works sooo well.

on 4/4/2016 8:13:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Wonderful product.

I have recently started covering my eyes in it at night after I have applied moisturizer. I recently had hey fever and my eyes have been very sore and itchy, the results have been good. The skin around my eyes from rubbing them all day feels much better in the morning,

on 2/27/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

It's vaseline.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I saw in other reviews and tips, it can help grow your eyelash thicker and longer, but it didnt happen to me :( maybe I was fooled haha :'(
I dont know what to do now with this, so I gave it to my sister, and she said, she like this product ;/ hmm

Pretty much an iconic product. Mega cheap and extremely versatile. I use this everyday and it makes my lips soft. Scrub your lips with a toothbrush, flannel or a lip scrub (lip scrubs are a bit of a rip off compared to a toothbrush or flannel which can be used over and over again whereas a lip scrub will run out eventually) then apply Vaseline over it to make your lips super soft. I do this everyday because my lips get dry easily if I don't do it. All in all, a classic that should be in every bag/bathroom!

Popular Lips Products