Chanel Aqualumieres

4.3

Chanel Aqualumiere lipstick in Panarea #93 is excellent - your lips but better. Paired with Clinique Lipblush lip liner - it is a marriage made in heaven!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The top row of glosses are too metallic for me, so I use it sparingly with another clear gloss. The bottom row of 4 dry creams, however, is AWESOME as cream blush. Colors look a bit bold in the well, but when rubbed onto the cheeks w/ fingers and blended evenly they make for subtlely sweet & glowy cheeks- just make sure you get an even blend. My technique: rub clean fingertip onto color of choice, dab color onto the area on your cheek that you want to blush (I just dab,dab,dab a circle on my cheek), then blend with another clean finger. I have yet to try this palette on the eyes, so can't really say how that works. In conclusion, I'd say this palette is for the creative and adventurous.

Well, I have palette disease. Eight gorgeous wells, with the elegant Chanel packaging, two useless brushes, all for $65. My husband says I buy these items so I can sit and stare at them, without actually using anything in it. I think he's right. The texture is dry, so I mix the product with a wet brush or clear lip gloss. I don't use it very much, but it's beautiful. Not practical, but I told myself it was 8 lipsticks at $8 each to justify the purchase. I will probably buy another one... I am weak.

I was quick to purchase the original aqualumieres in Spring 2001 and havent looked back since. The colours are spectactular for different looks and blending, and last too. I love this so much and my only regret is not buying 2 of the original!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to love this but I was dissapointed by the colors. I have it in #exaltation and there's pretty much of to me completely unuseful bronzy&peachy tones, cause in general i never use that kind of colors. Anyways, I loved the fact you have eyeshadows, lipstick and blushers all in one case. Great stuff, but (this colors) are not working for me.

Ok, I love Chanel and all their fabulous palettes that come out each year. Yes, I am a weakling when it comes to them, for I MUST have them all! But sadly, I only have one. The Aqualumieres from a few years back. I must say, they are nice to look at! I still have not even used 1/3 of the entire thing! I guess I don't want it to run out or something [it was limited edition]. I highly recommend them. They are great for on the go. Totally worth the $60CND. I just wish they'd make them more often, and not make them limited edition!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I saved up my Boots points for this, and I like it. At first, it was too pretty to stick my fingers in, but then I went for it and am glad I did. I found that the glosses creased if used on the eyes, so I avoid that now. Otherwise, very versatile, very classy, very Chanel.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Takes getting used to as the colours are all that you need for various eye/cheek/lip looks. I dislike having to dab on the small pots for blusher. Other than that, this is a good all-in-one product which is portable. and besides, it's Chanel so, you can't go wrong with the look and feel. (unless it's neon!)

I bought this at the duty free for about $45 and well worth the price. a little goes a long way--i have used for day looks and evening weddings--it is so versatile and easy to carry! I am yet to use water with it...but will soon hopefully!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this when this first came out. Well..., I didn't buy it myself....,my bf got it for me when we were browsing through Neiman Marcus oneday. I love the packaging and all its totally wearable colors. Colors are also buildable, so it's very nice. Although it says you can wear it on eyes, cheeks and lips, I only use it on my eyes. Can't wear it during the summer time b/c it does crease. I tried mixing with water and wore it on my lips, but I find it extremely drying for my lips so I don't do that anymore. For cheeks, I only wear powder blush...... It's good to have and experiment for one time. I wouldn't get it again even if my bf want to get it for me.