Ecco Bella Flower Color Powder

No Image

4.6

on 4/2/2012 5:45:00 PM

Love this product,I am in process of trying to switch all cosmetic and body care to more nautral selections.This is very high quality eye shadow I would compare to alot of the more main stream brands ,smooth and blends well.

on 11/21/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I have four shades of this eyeshadow, and by far the one I love the most is Clay. It's the softest, barely there cool brown I have found, and I can wear it every morning to work all alone and not feel ever overdone. It is so wonderfully soft and blendable. I have sensitive skin around my eyes that easily breaks out, so finding this all-natural *pressed* powder was a god-send, especially after fiddling around with mineral fly-away powders for years.

I also have smokey mauve (terrific sophisticated yet muted plum, great at night), vanilla, and earth, and they are all wonderful shades, but for everyday wear when I'm in a rush, Clay always wins.

I have all my shades in one attractive magnetic holder. I ordered half tins of these shades from a vitamin shop online for less than I would pay in Whole Foods. Because of my great experience with this eyeshadow, I'm looking forward to trying other Ecco Bella products.

on 1/30/2009 10:05:00 PM

I love these shadows. I used to use primarily MAC, Nars, and Stila until I switched to all-natural cosmetics. I was not expecting these to work for me. I was pleasantly surprised to find them to be extremely high-quality. In fact, I would put them up against Nars or MAC anyday. They don't offer the same color selection, but what they do have is great. These shadows glide on very easily. They blend well; stay put, and look lovely. I have Khaki, which is a nice muted khaki-green-beige; Clay, a muted cocoa nude; Heather, a soft vanilla yellow; and Earth, a dark brown. I've been very happy with them all. The recyclable packaging is admirable, although for everyday use they really don't work that well. The little cardboard boxes are hard to open and close. I took a tip from another MUA'er and swapped for a Cat Cosmetics palette. These shadows fit PERFECTLY into one of these palettes! I am itching to buy more of these shadows! Don't hesitate to buy. These are high-quality and best of all, have no harmful ingredients!

on 7/30/2007 2:13:00 PM

I recently received this eye shadow in Earth and in Storm through a swap. I love that the eye shadows are natural -- I tend to avoid synthetic cosmetics and skincare in general, but I really don't want anything synthetic near my eyes.

The shadows wear well. They go on fairly dark w/o needing to apply more than one layer. They last as long or longer than other powder eye shadows. And these two colors, Earth being a dark brown and Storm a dark gray, compliment my green eyes. I'm someone who has fair skin with both yellow and red undertones, so I can wear neutral colors and cool colors.

They're kind of expensive, about $12 I think, but at least I can buy them at my local co-op without having to go online and pay shipping and handling. continued >>

I love these shadows!!! I have several of them: heather (neutral matte cream), fawn (light peach matte), vanilla (matte eggshell), smokey mauve (a true mauve), clay (neutral taupe), earth (deep chocolate). 36mm pans fit in Cat Cosmetics 8-well Cat Kit magnetic palette and give you a wide choice of colors with 1/2 pans.

very highly pigmented and softly pressed. Comparable to my clinique eye shadows but for so much cheaper and they're softer to the touch. I love the texture of these eye shadows. A little goes a long way. I have this in smoky mauve and love using it for the smoky eye look. I must say, compared to all of my clinique, lancome, mac, estee lauder eye shadows, this is the softest pressed for better application. Love these and will definitely purchase again!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in Camel, and I must say, I have no complaints! This color is highly pigmented, so you don't need much, and it comes with a little brush that I find works very well. I also use this color to fill in my eyebrows (I have coppery-red hair), and it really pulls my look together. Also, Ecco Bella doesn't test on animals, which is always good. I will repurchase this till the day I die!

UPDATE: I find that this particular color lasts the longest on my eyebrows than it does on my eyelids, so I mostly use it for a brow-fill these days.

on 11/29/2003 11:42:00 AM

i love these shadows and the range of colors- very beautiful and natural. they have good ingredients and the new recyclable packaging is nice!

on 9/13/2003 9:28:00 AM

Oh my! I own four shades (love the pallete boxes available!!) and these glide on so smooth and stay put! The other review person must have had moisturizer on her lids and/or oily skin! These eye shadows are heavenly!! Be careful of the darker pigments as not much is needed! Beautiful shade collection!

on 4/9/2003 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Huge rave!THese are quality eyeshadows for a little more than drugstore prices.These are the brand new line of colors and they are really phenonomal.The color lasts all day and there is a decent color selection.Ecco Bella is a cruelty free natural product line;they use cardboard packaging but it is sturdy-more so than Stila,imho.Thse can be found online or at local health food stores.