4.7

price range

Reviews

from

8 years ago

This color has been discontinued since the beginning of 2012. Contact your local MK consultant to see if they have any left in stock.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

It does not show up on my lips, however I love marykay lipliners bcos they are of a very good quality. I have it in cappucina. plum and hot chocolate

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Dark

10 years ago

This is just the PERFECT, and I mean the most perfect lipliner shade. On me, it looks like a mixture of brown with a pink/mauve undertone. I actually prefer this over Mac's Beurre which has a plum undertone..so now I've tossed beurre and using this one everyday. Goes with every possible lip color you can think of: lilac, pink, brown, and even red. Versatile, great quality, stays on fairy well and superb price. Currently have 10 back ups and might need to go purchase more!<3 P.S. If you are fond of dusty pink, I recommend purchasing MK's lipliner in "Pink" ..it's like dusty pink but without the brown.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

10 years ago

Dusty Pink is a beautiful lip liner. It's a great pink color that goes with many shades of lipstick. Three lippies because MK lip liners have a tendency to dry out very fast and break when you try to apply the liner.

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

I used to LOVE MK makeup but not so much their lipsticks. (I loved their shadows before they changed them, also) But even though, the lipsticks weren't for me (too shiney in a strange way) I love this lip liner in dusty pink. It is so neutral it works with so many shades of lip colors I use. I typically go for shades of pink, mauve, rose and some reds. I use it with all but the reds. It also lasts a long time, too. A HG item for me.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

This pencil is quite possibly THE best berry/dirty pink/mauve pencil you can buy! It goes with so many colors in the pink/rose family. I have purchased several because I fear they will discontine!! Hope not....get one, Girl!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

12 years ago

I don't see all the hype in this lip liner. Reminds me of Wet n' Wild 666 lipliner. I could see why it would work on many lip colors, but since that I have small, thin lips I would prefer MAC subculture lipliner because it makes my lips more full.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

12 years ago

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!! ITS THE PERFEKT LIPLINER!LIKE THE -IT- ONE YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT!! =)

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

13 years ago

It made my lips look really good. The colour was perfect! I use MAC cremestick liner in Buerre now, but I still remember Dusty pink and how much I loved it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesBlack

14 years ago

This review is for the new version of the Mary Kay Lipliners: First off I should say I have never ever found a colour that suits my lips better than Mary Kay's "Dusty Pink". It literally works with EVERY lipstick that suits my complexion, even lighter ones - while "Dusty Pink" isn't really a light colour. The cumbersome things about the old lipliner was how flimsy the thing was (the caps break easily), and how grainy the colour applied. Today I got my hands on the new and improved version of the Signature lipliner (through Ebay), and I'm impressed. It seems a lot sturdier, is a lot shorter (yet contains the same amount) and therefore easier to carry around, and the colour is a lot creamier, and applies without tugging. Thumbs up for this improvement, I'm all for it - and of course I'm happy they discontinued my trusted "Dusty Pink". :)

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair