Hugo Boss In Motion

No Image

In Motion Orange is an awesome scent. Cedar, Sandalwood and Citrus. Who whould've thought that would work. I love the orange in the dry down, combined with a perfect wood scent. Hugo made it work. Be careful not to wear too much guys or the women will be chasing you down tring to get a nose full. lol. Seriously awesome evening scent that will make even fragrance haters think twice.

A+++++

Hugo Boss In Motion BLUE is a hands-down panty dropper fragrance for men. I LOVE THIS SCENT!! I plan to buy it for my boyfriend, it is just delish!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My 14 year old son picked this fragrance for himself out of a slew of other designer juices. It is a nice, soft summer fragrance. Has orange smell to it, also kind of vanilla-ish.
Good choice, not too strong.

on 6/25/2005 9:44:00 PM

In Motion is a citrusy-woody fragrance, with bergamot as a heart note and a sandalwood/musk base note. Normally my boyfriend *hates* citrus, but he says he can't smell the orange on himself after the dry down. He wanted a fragrance that smelled like his deodorant and this was the closest we found. Very fresh smelling yet intriguing.

on 5/6/2004 2:33:00 AM

A great fragrance for guys. I bought it as a gift for a friend, and i simply love the masculine note of it. Pleasant to the senses, not too strong but yet significant.

on 11/1/2005 8:59:00 PM

My son wears this citrusy gem in the summer, and the Boss #1 the rest of the year. He always smells delish. You can't go wrong with any of the Boss scents for men.

on 4/29/2003 12:16:00 AM

This is an awesome scent that I got my bf for vday and he loves it! It lasts all day and it truly a really sexy sporty, citrusy scent. YUM!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best fragrance for guys. Already i have converted 4 guys into wearing this, one of which is my boyfriend. The scent is of oranges and it smells so sexy on him it is almost a turn on. It is a sweeter scent and lasts all day long. I give it 2 thumbs up. EXCELLENT!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel